Speaking of my niece Tia..

Speaking of my niece Tia..

June 25th, 2012, 11:38 pm #1

.. She has expressed a desire to see our site and the other Rapunzels. I noticed a princess board on here that is protected and monitored. My brother is a single father. Could I sign up my niece with his email and mine? You asked for parents emails in the directions I just read over.
She said that she is a Rapunzel in training and if her Sissy loves this site y'all must be pretty awsome people. I told her it was so.
Thanks for any info on this matter.

1aFiii auburn (natural)
41 1/2"/42"/?

June 26th, 2012, 4:54 am #2

I think there's a link on the homepage that says "Email The Loom". Fox does a fantastic job of keeping this site going and she'll be able to answer your questions. I don't know if the Princess board is active but Fox will be able to tell you. Fox also does a great job of keeping this board family-friendly, so depending on your niece's age, she just may be able to join in here.

Progress from June 2006 - January 2011

2a/M/ii
Mid-Dark brown with natural red and silver highlights; fringe/bangs.
Starting length: 25"/62.5cm (BSL)
Current length: 33.5" (Cut back from 38.5" February 2011 following a massive shed.)
New Goal: Healthy hair that I'm happy with!

Current routine: Scalp wash every second to third day using Chagrin Valley shampoo bars. Finish with acidic rinse (1 tsp ACV or lime juice to 1 to 2 cups of water or herbal tea). Full wash once a week using A'kin conditioner or an egg wash to cleanse the length and shampoo bars or A'kin shampoo on the scalp.
Other: Oiling when required with avocado and almond oil or shea butter; regular micro-trims; BBB; wooden comb; Mason Pearson comb; hair sticks, Flexi-8's, Ficcare, and other hair friendly toys.

'Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfailing beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.' 1 Peter 3:3-4

My Website

On Eagles' Wings (My Blog)

My Method for Scalp Washes
Last edited by CrowningGlory on June 26th, 2012, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hair Journey Began in June 2006 ...

Hair Type: 2a/M/ii
Hair Colour: Dark brown with natural red and silver highlights (more silver than red nowadays)
Starting length: 25"/62.5cm (BSL)
Initial Goal length: 36" (Tailbone)
Setback: Major shed in 2010 when at 38"
New Goal: Healthy hair that I'm happy with! (Preferably tailbone with thick hemline.

Current Routine
CWCA: C = condition the length with conditioner or shea butter; W = wash the scalp using diluted organic shampoo; Condition = small amount of conditioner on ends; A = acidic rinse, either ACV or citric acid; Frequency = once a week. In-between times, scalp washes as required.
Tips for super soft hair = Wash with Miracle Water. Finish up with LOC (Liquid = water; Oil = almond/olive/avocado oils; Cream = aloe vera gel)
Other: Regular micro-trims; light oiling on dry hair a few times a week; BBB; wooden comb; Mason Pearson comb; hair sticks, Flexi-8's, Ficcare, and other hair friendly toys.

'Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfailing beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.' 1 Peter 3:3-4

July 1st, 2012, 6:34 am #3

I am still learning to navigate. How do I contact Fox?

1aFiii auburn (natural)
41 1/2"/42"/?

July 1st, 2012, 12:45 pm #4

Try this. let me know if it works for you...

http://www.longhairloom.com/contact.html

April 2012

October 2011

August 2011

1BFii
Hair: All natural dark brown and silver.
Washing: Once or twice a week. Condition from ears on down. Cold as I can stand it final rinse. Shampoo/Conditioner:Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo and Conditioner. Nature's Gate Organics Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner.
Wide tooth comb.
Kind Regards,
lacemitts

Confirmation of reply: