some hair toys up for trade

some hair toys up for trade

May 5th, 2009, 9:50 pm #1

So I've never done this before, but I have some hair toys that I never wear and would like to find a good home for them. I am open to ideas as to what to trade for them, and I'll cover shipping to get them to you as they are all small items. you can email me at (rkh7@windstream.net)

Butter fly hair comb, it is made out of metal, i don't know what the butter fly is made out of. it is an antique, but i never wear it and think it should belong to someone who will. it is 2 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/4 inches long. SPOKEN FOR

Rose and flower comb. this a hand made comb, (not by me) and although i love the design my hair is to thick. It would work well with straight thin hair. it is 1 1/2 inches wide and 1 7/8 of an inch long.SPOKEN FOR

mother of pearl daisy hair fork. I've had this forever but just never wear it. it is 2 inches wide and 4 1/4 inches long, the fork is 3 inches long. SPOKEN FOR BY AFFIENIA

celtic pony wrap. it is made out of pewter and has a celtic knot/dragon thing on it. (I am not exactly sure what the animal is supposed to be) it has a pony tail holder connected to it and is created to wrap around a section of our hair. it is 1 1/2 inches wide and 1 1/4 inches long.

Barett, it is 2 3/4 of an inche wide and 1 inch long

shawl. it is just an earthy brown color with wooden bead work. it is 62 inches wide and 26 inches long.

dark brown with red highlights

braid waves

natural curls

"CURLY HAIR IS LIKE DARK CHOCOLATE AND FINE WINE, IT TAKES A WHILE TO AQUIRE A TASTE FOR IT, BUT ONCE YOU DO YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!

Kate--19

pretty darn curly, especialy the last 8 inches or so, wavy the closer you get to the scalp.
individual strands are medium to fine, all my hair pulled into a pony tail is about 3 1/2" in diameter.

My length is at 30" pretty close to my 32" 1st goal!! YAhoooo!!

Next goal: classic

I haven't been conditioning, but do coconut oil, castor oil and olive oil in rotation.
I wash with an anti dandruf shampoo twice a week, I have naturaly dry hair, and a dry scalp and i find head and shoulders works best so far.
I will be experimenting with my very first Henna/cassia treatment within the next little while, we'll have to see how that goes.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."-Jim Elliot (a missionary who gave his life for the Gospel.)
Last edited by EasterGirl on June 24th, 2009, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 12th, 2009, 4:30 pm #2

The daisy fork. I don't really have much to swap for it thought. I do make jewellery, custom hair circlets (like the ones in my little pic) and hairsticks (not as great as the ones Fox makes unfortunatly) though.

Maybe I could design you something as a swap? Let me know if this sounds like an option.

Click on the frog for jewelery and hair ornaments

21/25.5/classic (44 inches on me)
2aNii

27 years old

Recently decided to wash my hair when I feel it needs it/I can be bothered, rather than the set routine I had. Going to go back to Luch bars as soon as I've used up my current shampoo. I adore Nake repair and rescue deep conditioner! I also ACV rinse after every wash.

I only comb my hair with a wooden comb or boar bristle brush

Trying to grow out my hair back to it's natural colour. Looking at getting my hair thicker this year and much healthier!

May 12th, 2009, 8:22 pm #3

that sounds good to me. the fork is not made out of wood (though I wish it was) the fork itself seems to be made of a thick plastic with the mother of pearl only on the face. Don't know if that changes anything at all, I just wanted you to know everything about it that you need to.

If you want you can email me at, rkh7@windstream.net ,

God bless

braid waves

natural curls

"CURLY HAIR IS LIKE DARK CHOCOLATE AND FINE WINE, IT TAKES A WHILE TO AQUIRE A TASTE FOR IT, BUT ONCE YOU DO YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!!!!

Kate--19

pretty darn curly, especialy the last 8 inches or so, wavy the closer you get to the scalp.
individual strands are medium to fine, all my hair pulled into a pony tail is about 3 1/2" in diameter.

I haven't been conditioning, but do coconut oil, castor oil and olive oil in rotation.
I wash with water only and rinse about every day, then slather my hair with aloe vera. my hair loves aloe! I have naturaly dry hair, and a dry scalp
I will be experimenting with my very first Henna/cassia treatment within the next little while, we'll have to see how that goes.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."-Jim Elliot (a missionary who gave his life for the Gospel.)

Affienia
Affienia

May 13th, 2009, 11:29 am #4

I've emailed you n/m

June 13th, 2009, 11:33 pm #5

So I've never done this before, but I have some hair toys that I never wear and would like to find a good home for them. I am open to ideas as to what to trade for them, and I'll cover shipping to get them to you as they are all small items. you can email me at (rkh7@windstream.net)

Butter fly hair comb, it is made out of metal, i don't know what the butter fly is made out of. it is an antique, but i never wear it and think it should belong to someone who will. it is 2 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/4 inches long. SPOKEN FOR

Rose and flower comb. this a hand made comb, (not by me) and although i love the design my hair is to thick. It would work well with straight thin hair. it is 1 1/2 inches wide and 1 7/8 of an inch long.SPOKEN FOR

mother of pearl daisy hair fork. I've had this forever but just never wear it. it is 2 inches wide and 4 1/4 inches long, the fork is 3 inches long. SPOKEN FOR BY AFFIENIA

celtic pony wrap. it is made out of pewter and has a celtic knot/dragon thing on it. (I am not exactly sure what the animal is supposed to be) it has a pony tail holder connected to it and is created to wrap around a section of our hair. it is 1 1/2 inches wide and 1 1/4 inches long.

Barett, it is 2 3/4 of an inche wide and 1 inch long

shawl. it is just an earthy brown color with wooden bead work. it is 62 inches wide and 26 inches long.

braid waves

natural curls

Kate--19

I wash with an anti dandruf shampoo twice a week, I have naturaly dry hair, and a dry scalp and i find head and shoulders works best so far.

I love hair combs. What are you looking to trade for? I do have some sticks pictures in my photobucket album.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb53 ... dmonster2/

Also have a barrette and a lace hair covering. The hairtoys I'm looking to swap will be in the hairtoy swap box.

Just let me know.

(^_^)/
BEM

Argh tried to send you an e-mail and I'm having trouble.

(^_^)/
BEM
Last edited by Bugeyedmonster on June 15th, 2009, 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 15th, 2009, 12:04 am #6

that sounds good to me. the fork is not made out of wood (though I wish it was) the fork itself seems to be made of a thick plastic with the mother of pearl only on the face. Don't know if that changes anything at all, I just wanted you to know everything about it that you need to.

God bless

braid waves

natural curls

Kate--19

I wash with water only and rinse about every day, then slather my hair with aloe vera. my hair loves aloe! I have naturaly dry hair, and a dry scalp

Sending you an e-mail. Just found your e-mail address.
sorry didn't realized that this got posted twice somehow.
Last edited by Bugeyedmonster on June 15th, 2009, 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 15th, 2009, 12:09 am #7

God bless

braid waves

natural curls

Kate--19

Sending you an e-mail. Just found your e-mail address.

June 24th, 2009, 11:47 pm #8

I love hair combs. What are you looking to trade for? I do have some sticks pictures in my photobucket album.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb53 ... dmonster2/

Also have a barrette and a lace hair covering. The hairtoys I'm looking to swap will be in the hairtoy swap box.

Just let me know.

(^_^)/
BEM

Argh tried to send you an e-mail and I'm having trouble.

(^_^)/
BEM
SOrry about not getting back to you sooner, I'm out of town right now but will be back home in about a week or so. I haven't gotten your e-mail but will be sure to double my home computer. (I'm not on my own computer right now)

The "white and black bone sticks" look very nice. I still have both combs and am so glad that you like them. once i get home I'll see if I got your e-mail and we can go from there.

God bless,
Kate

natural curls

Kate--19

Confirmation of reply: