Self holding bun

Self holding bun

September 22nd, 2011, 8:18 am #1

A while ago a stumbled across a bun that holds itself up. So no sticks, pins, elastics or clips. It was something like creating a loop and pulling it over the rest of your hear but I can't remember the name of it or where I saw it. So perhaps one of you knows what bun I mean or could point me in the right direction?

Light brown hair.
36.4 inch/93cm TBL. Trying if I can get it to classic and/or 1 m long.
2bNiii with spiral curls at my ears and nape.

September 22nd, 2011, 7:56 pm #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZs5o6MKjUM

1AFii
Hair: All natural dark brown and silver.
Washing: Once or twice a week. Condition from ears on down. Cold as I can stand it final rinse.
Shampoo/Conditioner:Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo and Conditioner. Nature's Gate Organics Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner.
Wide tooth comb
Kind Regards,
lacemitts
Last edited by lacemitts on September 22nd, 2011, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 23rd, 2011, 4:13 am #3

A while ago a stumbled across a bun that holds itself up. So no sticks, pins, elastics or clips. It was something like creating a loop and pulling it over the rest of your hear but I can't remember the name of it or where I saw it. So perhaps one of you knows what bun I mean or could point me in the right direction?

Light brown hair.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6GoMSR- ... A&index=35

September 23rd, 2011, 7:25 am #4

Light brown hair.
for taking the time to search for me =). I think it was the nautilus bun but the other seems to work well too!

Light brown hair.

Confirmation of reply: