RHONDA - pictures for you

RHONDA - pictures for you

July 30th, 2008, 9:05 pm #1

Hope this helps

Fist you place the bobble (hair tie/scrunchie/etc) at the bottom of the section of hair you want to curl.

Then you roll it up the hair. I'm rolling it over the top towards the top of my hair but you could roll it underneath if it's easier for you.

You then take the two ends which are like circles and pass one inside the other.

And lastly take the free end of the bobble that you have left and pass it over the whole wrapped thing. This will hold it in place.

You too can look as silly as me!

The bigger the sections the looser the curl. Also the thicker the bobble the looser the curl.

21/27.5/classic (44 inches on me)
2aNii

Wash twice a week with Lush shampoo bars and whatever conditioner I have as I'm using up the dregs in my bathroom using the CWC method. ACV rinse after every wash.

Next step is oil and shampoo til the shampoo is gone and then I'm gonna try water only.

I only comb my hair with a wooden comb or bristle brush
Trying to grow out my hair back to it's natural colour.

August 1st, 2008, 7:06 am #2

Thanks for the instructions.

Love,

Willow

2008 to a hemline that's great (Thanks, Miriam!)

1c, F, ii
89cm / 35 in (TB)
ponytail circumference: 7,5 cm (3 in)
height: 171 cm / 5 ft 7 in
hair colour: natural honey and caramel with bits of tinsel creeping in
bangs on their way out (F.L.A. Colonel)

72cm(28.3 in)/89cm(35in)/110cm(43.3in) classic length and then who knows (The floor's the limit???)

routine:
daily BBB in the mornings (100 brush strokes)
brewer's yeast as a food supplement
wash once a week with egg yolk, honey and organic beer; moving towards W/O, and then on to N/W
oil if needed with organic rapeseed oil or jojoba

Gracious one, play. The universe is an empty shell wherein your mind frolics infinitely.

Oh, all you people, learn how to dance, otherwise the angels in heaven won't know what to do with you. - Augustinus

August 14th, 2008, 1:20 am #3

Hope this helps

Fist you place the bobble (hair tie/scrunchie/etc) at the bottom of the section of hair you want to curl.

Then you roll it up the hair. I'm rolling it over the top towards the top of my hair but you could roll it underneath if it's easier for you.

You then take the two ends which are like circles and pass one inside the other.

And lastly take the free end of the bobble that you have left and pass it over the whole wrapped thing. This will hold it in place.

The bigger the sections the looser the curl. Also the thicker the bobble the looser the curl.

2aNii

Wash twice a week with Lush shampoo bars and whatever conditioner I have as I'm using up the dregs in my bathroom using the CWC method. ACV rinse after every wash.

Next step is oil and shampoo til the shampoo is gone and then I'm gonna try water only.

OMG! I tried this but was extremely unsuccessful! I think I am going to have to stick to my steamy Caruso curlers. I think they are good for my hair. I really need to take better care of it though. STILL, I have not yet found how to do the rag rollers. I just can't seem to understand how to begin the wrapping of the hair. This is the only thing I am struggling with.
Just HOW do they get the thing started? I have scoured the net... I even asked a hair stylist. She looked at me like I was nuts.

August 14th, 2008, 1:20 am #4

Hope this helps

2aNii

OMG! I tried this but was extremely unsuccessful! I think I am going to have to stick to my steamy Caruso curlers. I think they are good for my hair. I really need to take better care of it though. STILL, I have not yet found how to do the rag rollers. I just can't seem to understand how to begin the wrapping of the hair. This is the only thing I am struggling with.
Just HOW do they get the thing started? I have scoured the net... I even asked a hair stylist. She looked at me like I was nuts.

August 14th, 2008, 1:52 am #5

so that eventually, the length of your hair wraps OVER your ends, securing it in place. You may have to fiddle a bit, but thats how you start it.

1c/Nii
12/18/26 Growing since Aug '07 (taking forever because it needs frequent trims due to damaged hair)
Alternating between Joico and Hempz Shampoo
Hempz Moisturizing conditioner.

Confirmation of reply: