New to the Loom

New to the Loom

July 25th, 2013, 2:42 am #1

Hi, I am new here, and I figured I say hi! I'm Amber, I'm 26, mother of 3, from MI. I've always wanted to have hair that came below my breasts, and I'm nearly there finally!. Usually my hair ends up fraying out and I cut it, but I've stopped washing every day, now it's every other or sometimes 3 or 4 days (depending on how oily it is). I did a hair profile, I have 1cFi. I've been taking vitamins to help and working very hard to get it to grow healthy. I actually haven't had a haircut in about a year, and I'm happy to say I have very few split ends to attend to! My daughter had waist length hair for a while, we cut it about 10 months ago, but its back down to just below her shoulders. So we are doing our hair care together (though she has a naturally gorgeous light red color to hers that couldn't be bought for all the money in the world lol). I look forward to chatting with all of you and learning more and sharing my journey.

July 25th, 2013, 11:59 am #2

Come on over to the main board..http://www.network54.com/Forum/235232/ Most of us hang over there. Sounds like you are taking really good care of your hair! Happy growing!

1BFii
Hair: All natural dark brown and silver.
Washing: Once or twice a week. Condition from ears on down. Cold as I can stand it final rinse. Shampoo/Conditioner:Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo and Conditioner. Nature's Gate Organics Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner.
Wide tooth comb.
Kind Regards,
lacemitts

Confirmation of reply: