Hairtoy blowout! Amadlife,monkthemonk,beetnik...

Hairtoy blowout! Amadlife,monkthemonk,beetnik...

Chloe
Chloe

November 11th, 2009, 9:52 pm #1

Hello all!
Fox is graciously letting me post my now unused hair toys here as I opted to cut my hair very short and plan on keeping it that way for a while. I am also 3 months pregnant so I'm trying to keep everything as easy as possible! So enjoy ladies! As I'm sure all of these will go to good homes!
As far as shipping it will be $2 within the US, I will ship overseas as well, just let me know where you are and I will let you know how much it will be to ship. Everything will get shipped out between Monday and Tuesday of next week.
Ok - now to the good stuff:
First up is some forks, starting from the left a little egypt baerreis fork in maple, and a simply round in tulipwood both measure 5 1/4 inches long with FP being 4 1/2 inches. I am asking $15 for each. Third from the left is a fork from etsy. I got it off a swap board, it is kind of bendy but great for those of us with fine hair. I am not sure what kind of wood it is made from but the fork measures 6 inches long with 5 1/4 inch FP length. I am asking $5. Then on the end is a fork from grahtoe studio on etsy. Very sturdy, and it stuck in my updos until the end of the day, the fork is made out of maple I believe and has a pretty little burned in design on the top. It measures 5 1/4 inches long with about 4 1/2 inches FP length. I am asking $15.

When I had long hair:

Next up are some hair sticks from beetnik on etsy, they all have 5 inch usable lengths. On the far left is a bloodwood stick with white stones embedded in the top and the total stick length is just short of 6 inches. The second is an orange wood stick with turquoise colored stones embedded in the top and total stick length is 6 inches. And the last is made out of holly with turquoise colored stones embedded into the top, total stick length is 6 1/4 inches and is a very light weight wood. All of her sticks are very smooth and well made. You can even wear these out in wet weather. I am asking $12 for each.

And up next is an amadlife stick that I believe is made out of cocobolo and has a peach colored flower bead on the top. The total length is 6 1/2 inches long with 5 1/4 inch usable length. The pink amadlife stick is a freebee I will be sending with the flower topped amadlife stick. I am asking $10 for the flower amadlife stick.

Next is a monkthemonk stick the stick itself is made out of ebony with an acrylic light green topper, this guy is practically brand new I think I only wore it once! It measures a total of 7 inches long with 5 1/2 inches of usable length. I am asking $14.

And now an interesting stick I got from etsy from a seller called sparklepizza, its a little felted skeleton girl (she is a girl because she has a bow on her head ) on a black 5 inch long stick. She hangs about 3 1/2 inches off the stick when it is in your hair. I am asking $10.

I promise I'm almost done just a couple more...

Next up is a pair of dark pink ketylo sticks that I got off a swap board some years ago. They are the mediums so they are 6 inches long with a pretty topper with some pink beads. The topper hangs about 2 1/4 inches off the stick. I am asking $12 for the pair.

Now for a hair toy organizer that I knitted myself and that has been housing my hair toys for a while now. It it 32 inches in width and 13 1/2 inches in length so it is a bit of a monster. However it has a total of 261 holes and you can organize your hair toys however you want. I laced the top together with leather however you can take the leather out and use ribbon if you want. However if you opt to wash it (which I have done periodically) then definitely take the leather out of it so the leather does not stain the knitting. There is enough room at the top that you can thread a small, but long, dowel through it so you can hang it up where you want it. I am asking $6.

You can email me at: c n j n bean@gmail.com (trying to avoid spam so just take out the spaces when you email me) if you are interested. I do take paypal also so once you email me I will give you my paypal email address.

Thanks for looking everyone!

Chloe

Chloe
Chloe

November 12th, 2009, 4:01 pm #2

Thanks ladies!

Chloe
Chloe

November 12th, 2009, 5:04 pm #3

Hello all!
Fox is graciously letting me post my now unused hair toys here as I opted to cut my hair very short and plan on keeping it that way for a while. I am also 3 months pregnant so I'm trying to keep everything as easy as possible! So enjoy ladies! As I'm sure all of these will go to good homes!
As far as shipping it will be $2 within the US, I will ship overseas as well, just let me know where you are and I will let you know how much it will be to ship. Everything will get shipped out between Monday and Tuesday of next week.
First up is some forks, starting from the left a little egypt baerreis fork in maple, and a simply round in tulipwood both measure 5 1/4 inches long with FP being 4 1/2 inches. I am asking $15 for each. Third from the left is a fork from etsy. I got it off a swap board, it is kind of bendy but great for those of us with fine hair. I am not sure what kind of wood it is made from but the fork measures 6 inches long with 5 1/4 inch FP length. I am asking $5. Then on the end is a fork from grahtoe studio on etsy. Very sturdy, and it stuck in my updos until the end of the day, the fork is made out of maple I believe and has a pretty little burned in design on the top. It measures 5 1/4 inches long with about 4 1/2 inches FP length. I am asking $15.

When I had long hair:

Next up are some hair sticks from beetnik on etsy, they all have 5 inch usable lengths. On the far left is a bloodwood stick with white stones embedded in the top and the total stick length is just short of 6 inches. The second is an orange wood stick with turquoise colored stones embedded in the top and total stick length is 6 inches. And the last is made out of holly with turquoise colored stones embedded into the top, total stick length is 6 1/4 inches and is a very light weight wood. All of her sticks are very smooth and well made. You can even wear these out in wet weather. I am asking $12 for each.

And up next is an amadlife stick that I believe is made out of cocobolo and has a peach colored flower bead on the top. The total length is 6 1/2 inches long with 5 1/4 inch usable length. The pink amadlife stick is a freebee I will be sending with the flower topped amadlife stick. I am asking $10 for the flower amadlife stick.

Next is a monkthemonk stick the stick itself is made out of ebony with an acrylic light green topper, this guy is practically brand new I think I only wore it once! It measures a total of 7 inches long with 5 1/2 inches of usable length. I am asking $14.

And now an interesting stick I got from etsy from a seller called sparklepizza, its a little felted skeleton girl (she is a girl because she has a bow on her head ) on a black 5 inch long stick. She hangs about 3 1/2 inches off the stick when it is in your hair. I am asking $10.

Next up is a pair of dark pink ketylo sticks that I got off a swap board some years ago. They are the mediums so they are 6 inches long with a pretty topper with some pink beads. The topper hangs about 2 1/4 inches off the stick. I am asking $12 for the pair.

Now for a hair toy organizer that I knitted myself and that has been housing my hair toys for a while now. It it 32 inches in width and 13 1/2 inches in length so it is a bit of a monster. However it has a total of 261 holes and you can organize your hair toys however you want. I laced the top together with leather however you can take the leather out and use ribbon if you want. However if you opt to wash it (which I have done periodically) then definitely take the leather out of it so the leather does not stain the knitting. There is enough room at the top that you can thread a small, but long, dowel through it so you can hang it up where you want it. I am asking $6.

You can email me at: c n j n bean@gmail.com (trying to avoid spam so just take out the spaces when you email me) if you are interested. I do take paypal also so once you email me I will give you my paypal email address.

Chloe

Thank you!

Chloe
Chloe

November 12th, 2009, 5:05 pm #4

Thanks ladies!
Thank you!

Chloe
Chloe

November 12th, 2009, 7:18 pm #5

Thanks ladies!
Thank you!

Chloe
Chloe

November 12th, 2009, 7:18 pm #6

Thank you!
Thank you!

November 17th, 2009, 5:12 am #7

Hello all!

When I had long hair:

Chloe

Regarding monk stick, ketylos, and beetniks. Keeping fingers crossed.
<font face="times"><font size="5">-Lisa
<font size="3">2a / F / ii
?? / 36" / terminal

</font></font></font>

Chloe
Chloe

November 17th, 2009, 4:56 pm #8

n/m

Chloe
Chloe

November 17th, 2009, 8:55 pm #9

Hello all!

When I had long hair:

Chloe

Chloe
Chloe

November 17th, 2009, 8:57 pm #10

oops meant "were shipped today" - prego brain i swear.....

Chloe
Chloe

November 17th, 2009, 9:00 pm #11

Hello all!

When I had long hair:

Chloe

n/a

Chloe
Chloe

November 19th, 2009, 12:31 am #12

Thank you!

February 21st, 2010, 10:22 pm #13

Hello all!

When I had long hair:

Chloe

Are they still available?

~*~Strawflower~*~

Skirt waist had to be folded over, and brother had to put his hand in the pic. Sorry.

Hair Type: 2aNii Brown with gold (on top layer) and red highlights (bottom layer).

Hair care:
Sierra legacy wooden comb (I LOVE it!!!)
ACV herbal rinses
Plain old Baking soda and water for shampoo every 5-7 days
Occasionally oil with rosemary and lavender EO mixed in coconut oil
Try to wear hair in bun or braids.

Major in the F.L.A.
Hair length: LOOKS 29-30" (curls up at bottom normally.) 31" streatched out.

Goals: My first goal has been reached!- 30" (a bit below my waist.)
My second goal: Classic length.
I'll probably end up growing until I hit my Terminal length.

In my perfect world I would be able to grow my hair to my knees.
But unfortunatly this is the real world, so I guess we'll see if my hair is able to reach my ideal.

Chloe
Chloe

February 26th, 2010, 11:16 pm #14

I still have the amadlife sticks if you want them! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, been pre-occupied with baby stuff!

strawflower
strawflower

February 27th, 2010, 2:12 am #15

There's two babies in my life!
I can't buy the hairsticks them right this moment, (though I'd like to!). But I'll try to check back if/when I can! Thank you so much for replying to my query!

Chloe
Chloe

March 12th, 2010, 9:49 pm #16

Hello all!

When I had long hair:

Chloe

I still have the simply round tulipwood fork, the amadlife sticks and the little skeleton girl hair stick. I will offer all for $25 with free shipping within the US, which will include a free pink ivory wood hair stick I got from beetnik505 on etsy that I just happened to find when I was going through all of my stuff. The functional length of the stick is about 5 inches.
Getting ready for baby so everything must go!

If you are interested please email me at: c n j n bean@gmail.com (trying to avoid spam as much as is possible so just take out the spaces when you email me)

Thanks so much!

Chloe

March 16th, 2010, 6:28 am #17

n/m
<font face="times"><font size="5">-Lisa
<font size="3">2a / F / ii
?? / 39" / terminal

</font></font></font>

Chloe
Chloe

March 20th, 2010, 3:43 am #18

I still have the simply round tulipwood fork, the amadlife sticks and the little skeleton girl hair stick. I will offer all for $25 with free shipping within the US, which will include a free pink ivory wood hair stick I got from beetnik505 on etsy that I just happened to find when I was going through all of my stuff. The functional length of the stick is about 5 inches.
Getting ready for baby so everything must go!

If you are interested please email me at: c n j n bean@gmail.com (trying to avoid spam as much as is possible so just take out the spaces when you email me)

Thanks so much!

Chloe
Amadlife sticks and skeleton girl hair stick is still available! I am asking $12 for the rest! Free shipping in the US!
Thank you!

Chloe

Chloe
Chloe

April 12th, 2010, 7:51 pm #19

Hello all!

When I had long hair:

Chloe

Thanks Fox for letting me post on the swap board. I hope to see you all later down the line when I decide to grow my hair long again!

Confirmation of reply: