A CVS find

A CVS find

October 11th, 2017, 1:43 am #1

If anyone is interested that lives in the US CVS currently has some of their beauty 360 on clearance for .99 cents. They were located in a bin stating 99 cent clearance. It also included a few Scrunci products. The most surprising find was a 4-prong metal hair fork. It was called a Messy Twist Maker, Chic Updo. I got one and looked at it once I got home. It needed a little filing but overall it was pretty smooth and has little silicone tips on the end. I ended up going back and getting a couple more for back ups. I'm sure one will go missing and Ill probably give one away if someone admires it. So, yeah, I'll need a few back ups.

October 11th, 2017, 9:30 pm #2

Are great. And I do that, too: stock up when items are on sale. I'm not familiar with CVS but glad you got a good bargain.

Hair Journey Began in June 2006 ...

Hair Type: 2a/M/ii
Hair Colour: Dark brown with natural red and silver highlights (more silver than red nowadays)
Starting length: 25"/62.5cm (BSL)
Initial Goal length: 36" (Tailbone)
Setback: Major shed in 2010 when at 38"
New Goal: Healthy hair that I'm happy with! (Preferably tailbone with thick hemline.

Current Routine
CWCA: C = condition the length with conditioner or shea butter; W = wash the scalp using diluted organic shampoo; Condition = small amount of conditioner on ends; A = acidic rinse, either ACV or citric acid; Frequency = once a week. In-between times, scalp washes as required.
Tips for super soft hair = Wash with Miracle Water. Finish up with LOC (Liquid = water; Oil = almond/olive/avocado oils; Cream = aloe vera gel)
Other: Regular micro-trims; light oiling on dry hair a few times a week; BBB; wooden comb; Mason Pearson comb; hair sticks, Flexi-8's, Ficcare, and other hair friendly toys.

'Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfailing beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.' 1 Peter 3:3-4

December 31st, 2017, 3:30 pm #3

If anyone is interested that lives in the US CVS currently has some of their beauty 360 on clearance for .99 cents. They were located in a bin stating 99 cent clearance. It also included a few Scrunci products. The most surprising find was a 4-prong metal hair fork. It was called a Messy Twist Maker, Chic Updo. I got one and looked at it once I got home. It needed a little filing but overall it was pretty smooth and has little silicone tips on the end. I ended up going back and getting a couple more for back ups. I'm sure one will go missing and Ill probably give one away if someone admires it. So, yeah, I'll need a few back ups.
Fun to find some good things on clearance but I take it as a sign of them being discontinued!
This drives me crazy when you find something and then its not made anymore.
I just ordered a box of my favorite hair clips because they are not making them anymore! This week
I discovered they were marked down to 75% off after just seeing them at 50% off!

JJJ
Its Me, J J J L O N G H A I R

I started my longer hair journey in 2005 at 36" and have grown to beyond floor.
My longest length was 87" in 2017 and I started trimming it back and am still in the
process of deciding my best hair length.In 2017 I trimmed 14" and today I am still at 75".

MY LONG HAIR PHOTO PAGE- http://jjjlonghairphotopage.zoomshare.com/
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL- https://www.youtube.com/user/JJJLonghair4u2c

Confirmation of reply: