yey ohh no

yey ohh no

joe thompson
joe thompson

August 29th, 2009, 6:49 pm #1

hi cal
i am on holiday in lanzarotte on a pay computer
what do u think about 11th round of the championship at grange moor i have never been there before u have havent u whats it like.
and can u take bikes there.
thanks
joe
b
y
e

p.s.well done in championship see if u can beat jamie i am aiming to get josh crook back and to prove if i did not have my crash i could of beaten jamie in championship. and i need to beat nathan claughan in the next 2 rounds because he uselly beats me and me and him are very close like 4 points between us.

Callum
Callum

August 30th, 2009, 6:47 pm #2

Hi Joe, hope you're having a nice hol.

The only way either of us could beat Jamie in the championship is if he had a load of bad luck or didn't turn up! He's ridden fast & consistent all season, I've only beaten him once and he's 43 points ahead with only 2 rounds left. I'm just trying for the best results I can get in every race now, hopefully I'll get 4th place in the championship.

If you read this Jamie, well done this season mate!

Cal

P.S.
Never been to Grange Moor, looks quite fast, grassy & hardpack, Dad's just changing my race tyres.

team thompson mx
team thompson mx

August 31st, 2009, 6:11 pm #3

hi cal
i am on holiday in lanzarotte on a pay computer
what do u think about 11th round of the championship at grange moor i have never been there before u have havent u whats it like.
and can u take bikes there.
thanks
joe
b
y
e

p.s.well done in championship see if u can beat jamie i am aiming to get josh crook back and to prove if i did not have my crash i could of beaten jamie in championship. and i need to beat nathan claughan in the next 2 rounds because he uselly beats me and me and him are very close like 4 points between us.
hi cal or jamie
jamie yes well done in championship good luck in next 2 rounds
u to cal
calum just do your best and keep 4th like u said
i am aiming to beat josh crook i will do that if i dont ride like i did at toppcliffe and i need to keep nathan claughan behind me wich should mbe a good 2 rounds battleing with him we r both around same speed if not he is quicker and i am aiming to nor fall off.
did u have a good holiday ui am propa burnt on my face and legs lol
well done in championship mate.

b
y
e
b
y
e
b
y
e (:
b