vegetarian sunday lunch

vegetarian sunday lunch

dave
dave

March 7th, 2004, 8:51 pm #1

How about an actual veggie sunday lunch? You know, roasties, veggies, yorkshire puds and vegetarian gravy. Your vegetarian menu's really good, but you just can't beat a nice sunday dinner.

The Lion Inn
The Lion Inn

March 10th, 2004, 6:56 pm #2

Thanks Dave,

You could always ask for any of our veggie dishes to be served with roasties, veg & yorkshire puds, but we have no present plans to serve vegetarian gravy.

Michelle
Michelle

August 16th, 2004, 3:29 pm #3

The nut cutlets off the menu with all the usual Sunday trimmings is a good Sunday lunch. However, the cutlets are served with gravy when I've had them in the bar, is it not vegetarian?
If not then you should say so on the menu. It'd be no effort to supply one suitable for vegetarians......just an onion gravy powder you add water to?
Thanks.
A regular visitor and appreciator of your OP for 22yrs!!!!!

Paul (Blakey)
Paul (Blakey)

August 23rd, 2004, 9:29 pm #4

OK... OK... I've crumbled under the pressure. We'll be adding nut roast with veggie gravy to the Sunday Lunch menu in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Michelle
Michelle

December 14th, 2004, 12:29 pm #5

Thats great new Paul, thanks.
I'll come and try it as we're a family of 4 vegetarians......that'll be 4 pints of OP at least so you see it's worth your while

Michelle
Michelle

December 14th, 2004, 12:33 pm #6

Just noticed your message was dated August. I have been in since then but hadn't looked at your Sunday dinner menu.