Untitled

Untitled

brad
brad

June 21st, 2010, 3:24 pm #1

i agree, your riding has improved massivley this year, alot faster this year and alot better results and much better style. see ya late m8

cal#06
cal#06

June 23rd, 2010, 6:19 am #2

hiya m8, thx fa the message which brad are u

brad
brad

June 23rd, 2010, 4:44 pm #3

i agree, your riding has improved massivley this year, alot faster this year and alot better results and much better style. see ya late m8
brad ward, you dont know me, but a noticed you last year and took notice this year and youve really improved mate, you at rowley this week?

cal#06
cal#06

June 25th, 2010, 6:38 pm #4

Thanx M8, not doing Rowley, but I hear its been cancelled now. Going to watch the Red Bull Elite at Whitby, I'm having a week off the bike!

brad
brad

June 25th, 2010, 10:57 pm #5

ok mate a week off will never do you harm. enjoy whitby, mint track.

brad
brad

June 29th, 2010, 8:37 pm #6

how was whitby mate?

cal#06
cal#06

July 2nd, 2010, 3:00 pm #7

Whitby was awesome, hope to race it myself next year if I can get my speed up enough!