championship points

championship points

joe
joe

July 14th, 2009, 5:04 pm #1

hi cal
i have found out i was beating u by 7 points in the championship so u should of not taken me in championship i hoppe we are tied so it wiil be a really fast and a race with loads of preasure on both of us i cant wait
i think it is gravel pits next hope fully i will practice with u some where like your practice track og sand hutton or armthorpe.
see you at supercross if i go my bike is not running very well.
that ash digital website for pics is not very good all of our pics are with all adult classes and everyone.
ok
b
y
e
see ya l8er

July 15th, 2009, 7:04 am #2

Hi Joe, good racing on Sunday! My dad thinks you've got 808 points now and I've got 806, so we'll have some good battling!

Hope to see you at supercross, then we're practicing at Armthorpe on Wed 22 July, then racing the YMSA super national at Whitby on 25th & 26th July. Are you doing this? My dad sent your dad a text about it. It's probably the best track in England, I can't wait!

BYE

CAL

joe
joe

July 15th, 2009, 5:18 pm #3

hi cal
i have found out i was beating u by 7 points in the championship so u should of not taken me in championship i hoppe we are tied so it wiil be a really fast and a race with loads of preasure on both of us i cant wait
i think it is gravel pits next hope fully i will practice with u some where like your practice track og sand hutton or armthorpe.
see you at supercross if i go my bike is not running very well.
that ash digital website for pics is not very good all of our pics are with all adult classes and everyone.
ok
b
y
e
see ya l8er
sorry callum
i cant do non of them because i am on holiday with my dad now this weakend so cant do supercross and i am away with my mum on ymsa day sorry
i will probabley go to armthorpe if i am back of holiday
see ya later mate
b
y
e