A blast from the past!

A blast from the past!

Jon Morris
Jon Morris

July 28th, 2005, 3:50 pm #1

My wife and I were at The Lion for a swift overnight on our recent trip to England from our home in Denmark...what a relief to see that it is virtually unchanged! I've been visiting it since time immemorial, notably when Brian Jones was landlord, and whatever changes have been made are perfectly in keeping with the existing building...cool! and the service is as friendly as ever it was too. Look forward to seeing you again on our next visit. Cheers...Jon & Gitte

Gail and Duncan Nicholson
Gail and Duncan Nicholson

May 10th, 2006, 8:49 pm #2

Dear Jon and Gitte, trust you and the children are well. We have just booked to go to the Red Lion for our silver wedding anniversary, my sister and family and some friends had recommended it and it looks wonderful on the website. I was just looking on the message board when your names came up, what a coincidence! We are having the room with the four poster bed. We are staying there on 9th, 10th and 11th July, then we will be going to the coast. Hope it won't be too long until we see you again.
Love, Gail and Duncan xx

STEPHEN HILES
STEPHEN HILES

May 12th, 2006, 9:34 pm #3

I can say that with all my heart your visit to lion blakey will be a memorable one

Your wedding anniversary will be well remembered

The Lion Is suberb in all departments rooms,food,hospitality

I visited there for the last couple of years and for a place so far off the beaten track

Well it is just wonderful as are all the staff

Good Luck with your stay !!!

www.stephensmilliondollarhomepage.com

Cheers !!!!