Trumpton

January 12th, 2017, 10:10 am #11

Every day seems to bring new scandals and proof of his Russian ties and awful plans. Is there any way he will be impeached as soon or soon after he takes office?
Really PM, thats all you see? You don't see the arrogant, racist, pathological liar and despot about to take office in the self-proclaimed most powerful country in the world. It must be very calm and relaxed in your delusional universe..

January 12th, 2017, 10:34 am #12

Every day seems to bring new scandals and proof of his Russian ties and awful plans. Is there any way he will be impeached as soon or soon after he takes office?
How about it's a little of both.

January 12th, 2017, 11:46 am #13

My opinion has nothing to do with Hillary, or Wikileaks, or CNN, or anything else other than what I see with my very own eyes.

The man is completely mental.

January 12th, 2017, 11:56 am #14

"Really PM, thats all you see? You don't see the arrogant, racist, pathological liar and despot about to take office in the self-proclaimed most powerful country in the world. It must be very calm and relaxed in your delusional universe.."

Do you understand the psychological concept of projection?

I am not a right winger or conservative of any calibre so wouldn't naturally support someone like Trump but I don't buy all of the media and political gerrymandering going on around him.

I'll stick my neck out here, if you're getting your data from the cooperate media then you are not getting accurate information so you can't really be taken seriously on these matters IMO.

Look how Corbyn is being treated here in the UK by the whole establishment and media, the similarity with Trump in magnitude of attacks from all corners is too telling to me. One after the other 'unsubstantiated' and 'unconfirmed' media attacks keep on flying and as soon as the last one is debunked online another one rears its head.

There is a wider political awakening going on globally against the corporatist globalist neoliberal agenda that has been rammed down our throats for the last 40 years and Trump is defiantly part of that.

The established power players and their controlled and owned media outlets, along with their controlled and owned intelligence services, are fighting tooth and nail to counter this public kick back and they are loosing, so they are getting increasingly more desperate brazen and it is becoming more and more obvious to more and more people.

If Corbyn were to win an election here in the UK we would have exactly the same frenzied campaign of attacks.

Essentially at the moment, we 'plebs', 'minions' and 'cattle' are being bombarded with divisive wedge issue after divisive wedge issue.

The powers that be want full football team 'them and us' mentality so that we are all too busy infighting over highly contentious, and sometimes imagined, differences to counter their increasing power-grab over every aspect of our lives.

Don't be fooled.

January 12th, 2017, 12:07 pm #15

"I'll stick my neck out here, if you're getting your data from the cooperate media then you are not getting accurate information so you can't really be taken seriously on these matters IMO. "

Controversial stuff, PM. Thanks for being brave enough to step up and spread the truth.

January 12th, 2017, 12:17 pm #16

Pff.

January 12th, 2017, 12:24 pm #17

It's got nothing to do with corporate media... without the pissing and other scandals, you can hear and see what he says and is from his own mouth without any additional context being applied by media outlets. He is a dangerous individual, with obvious mental health issues. He appears to set a whole new precedent regarding how people can behave in the public eye. And he lies lies and lies, blatantly. There is nothing likeable about him, it's a disaster.

January 12th, 2017, 12:26 pm #18

Wikileaks is thoroughly discredited as far as most reasonable people are concerned.

The amount of discussion on this subject that ignores what's right in front of us: that America is sleepwalking into having a President who is compromised from an already dubious starting point, and who is clearly unintelligent, hot-headed, arrogant and very possibly mentally ill, is astounding.

January 12th, 2017, 12:34 pm #19

The people who are otherwise left wing who are defending Trump for no other reason that he's separate from the status quo are a right worry. As if Trump's actual statements are made up from conniving liberal media members.

January 12th, 2017, 1:20 pm #20

"Wikileaks is thoroughly discredited as far as most reasonable people are concerned"

From where? Evidance? It's pretty much 100% accurate as far as I can see. WHat have they been wrong on?

Essentially they just release raw data for the combined efforts of the public to examine. How can that be deemed as discreditable?

As for the rest, this is just becoming an echo chamber of bias confirmation.