Tonight in our countries capital city

Tonight in our countries capital city

June 1st, 2012, 1:20 pm #1

that's London.

What is there to do tonight, something that is easy going and isn't going to end up with me being drunk/hungover and not able to perform at the footy tomorrow.

I was thinking a free gig, or some decent friday night quiz, a pub that just plays decent music/wont be too busy.

just me and one other mate, he doesnt go out much and just wants a chilled one too

"You can keep your flying cars and mobile phones than can do fucking everything - I'll be teaching myself how to play the bongo in a hole in the ground in Wales." - Me

June 1st, 2012, 1:25 pm #2

Go and see Prometheus

June 1st, 2012, 1:34 pm #3

I don't do cinemas, uncomfortable, I will either get bored and walk out or fall asleep... plus going to the cinema with an old mate isn't the best way to have a catch up.

Plus plus, I've still not seen any of the alien films

"You can keep your flying cars and mobile phones than can do fucking everything - I'll be teaching myself how to play the bongo in a hole in the ground in Wales." - Me

June 1st, 2012, 1:43 pm #4

Go to Bloomsbury Lanes?

June 1st, 2012, 1:55 pm #5

I might go check out the new place in Brixton, Market House. Not sure how quiet it'll be though.

19.5-18

Reigning .org365 Prediction League Champion

.org365
http://www.network54.com/Forum/673024/

June 1st, 2012, 2:03 pm #6

yeah, i need something not too quiet but i want to be able to move without touching other people and I would like the bar and toilets to be free, also music not too loud so I cant hear myself think

June 1st, 2012, 2:04 pm #7

How was your gig Wednesday night Hemmo? Who was it you said you were seeing?

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

http://twitter.com/gdpreston
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdpreston

June 1st, 2012, 2:23 pm #8

I'm going to see Prometheus tonight, looking forward to it. They are showing it at the IMAX too, that would have been pretty cool. But they only had rubbish tickets left, you really need to be sat centre back for the best IMAX experience.
Pish

June 1st, 2012, 2:38 pm #9

the moons

June 1st, 2012, 2:40 pm #10

I'm going to see Prometheus tonight, looking forward to it. They are showing it at the IMAX too, that would have been pretty cool. But they only had rubbish tickets left, you really need to be sat centre back for the best IMAX experience.
How large or tame your night is, depends entirely on your own frame of mind, not where you go. There are hundreds of thousands of places to go, where getting wrecked is not a prerequisite.

Also, it's our 'country's capital' not 'countries capital' which is slightly confusing x