Mindhunter

Mindhunter

October 20th, 2017, 5:17 pm #1

Anyone seen this? 10 part serial killer thing on Netflix. First and last two episodes directed by David Fincher. A lot of similarities with Zodiac (which I loved). Very talky and intense, no action really. I really like talky Police procedural things and have watched it all in the last three days. I NEED MORE. I think there's another 4 series planned. Highly recommended if you're prepared to give it a bit of time

October 20th, 2017, 6:09 pm #2

You might want to check out Occult Crimes also on Netflix, if you haven’t already (and of course, if it is available for you). Was already familiar with most of the crimes it covers, but still found it an interesting study.

October 21st, 2017, 3:04 am #3

Anyone seen this? 10 part serial killer thing on Netflix. First and last two episodes directed by David Fincher. A lot of similarities with Zodiac (which I loved). Very talky and intense, no action really. I really like talky Police procedural things and have watched it all in the last three days. I NEED MORE. I think there's another 4 series planned. Highly recommended if you're prepared to give it a bit of time
Gonna check both these out. Thanks