LCD Soundsystem

LCD Soundsystem

February 9th, 2005, 10:41 am #1

Anybody listened to the album yet? Tried for a few hours to like it, but then realised it's not much more than a 'homage' to The Fall, so much better of just listening to Mark E Smith do it a lot better.

June 19th, 2017, 12:57 pm #2

June 19th, 2017, 1:51 pm #3

Anybody listened to the album yet? Tried for a few hours to like it, but then realised it's not much more than a 'homage' to The Fall, so much better of just listening to Mark E Smith do it a lot better.
I have never really got the appeal of LCD Soundsystem TBH. They are pretty boring.

June 19th, 2017, 2:42 pm #4

won't buy the album.

Will 100% see them live though.

Much better live than on record.

June 20th, 2017, 9:59 am #5

I'm with pissed matt. Don't really geddit.

June 20th, 2017, 10:09 am #6

I always used to find them a bit pastichey, like they always sounded like they were trying to sound like someone else even if it was someone different on each album - but somewhere along the way I changed my mind

Annoyed they're playing the same night I'm already seeing Ryan Adams at the Royal Albert Hall - hoping for a 2nd night to be added

June 21st, 2017, 8:53 am #7

Saturday date added and duly bought!

June 21st, 2017, 9:24 am #8

I'm going on the Friday. First time I will see them at their own gig rather than a festival.

June 21st, 2017, 9:52 am #9

Got Friday tickets. Yes.

June 21st, 2017, 10:06 am #10

this has completely conspired against me.

friday - clashes with ryan adams
saturday - gf has ealing half marathon on the sunday morning.

bastard