Curb Your Enthusiasm - The Freak Book

July 5th, 2008, 3:59 pm #31

Has anyone seen this episode? It has John Macenroe in it. It is a work of art, a work of art. Genius.
Where can I watch in on internet? Found two epizodes on joox and something on youtube... thanks!

July 6th, 2008, 8:43 pm #32

try peekvid.com?

Other that i don't know as i bought them all on dvd.

x

Richard Henley Baxter: "There is nothing more exquisite than watching life slide from a grown man's eyes"

Written Words & Musical Musings - www.myspace.com/thefreewheelintroubadour
--------------=============-------------

Four new live demos below:

www.myspace.com/thefreewheelintroubadour

July 7th, 2008, 11:34 am #33

Curb is my favourite comedy ever. Of all 6 seasons, I would probably say Season 2 is my favourite, so many classic episodes and lines in that one. The ending to Season 6 is brilliant though, the best ending yet.

My favourite Season 2 moments (doesn't include my favourite moment - the start of the Car Salesman episode where he's watching Springer and he walks out the room doing an impression of one of the guests on those types of shows. 'FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!...':

Dana: I notice this is a GT and the brochure says there's a model called the GTS. Now what is the difference between the GT and the GTS?

Larry: Okay, the GTS is "guaranteed tremendous saftey."

Dana: So, without the "S," it's just "guaranteed tremendous"?

Larry: Uh..

Donald: Are you Jewish?

Larry: Do you wanna check my penis?

Donald: You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew.

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

Larry: This isn't our food.
Cheryl: Did you check the order before you left?
Larry: Yeah, I did, but I decided to take the wrong food home. Thank you for inquiring.

Larry: How could you not go in with an ace high? Oh, you c**t, what a c**t!

Larry: How were the garlic noodles the other night?
Alan Wasserman: What?
Larry: The garlic noodles?
Alan Wasserman: I didn't touch your garlic noodles.
Larry: I didn't say you touched my garlic noodles. They were your garlic noodles.
Alan Wasserman: Right.
Larry: But you did touch the shrimp.

Jeff Greene: All of the women at HBO, they don't want to work with you.
Larry David: Oh, come on. That's ridiculous.
Jeff Greene: They think you're a misogynist.
Larry David: Why, 'cause I called the guy a cunt? So what!
Jeff Greene: 'Cause you called the guy a cunt.
Larry David: Big deal, I call men pricks all the time, men want to work with me.
Jeff Greene: Well, cunt's worse.
Larry David: Cunt's not worse. Pricks and cunts, they're equal. Pricks, cunts, come on. They balance out.
Jeff Greene: No, cunt is worse. Cunt's much heavier.
Larry David: Why? Why is cunt heavier?
Jeff Greene: I never questioned, it just is.
Larry David: That's sexist to me! Come on.

Larry: This is very good, by the way. Thank you. Is this a cafe latte? What is that? Milk..
Starbucks employee: Milk, uh..
Larry: Milk and coffee.
Starbucks employee: Milk and coffee, yeah.
Larry: Milk and coffee! Who would've thought? Milk and coffee!
Cheryl: You know, we need to go now.
Larry: Oh my god, what a drink! It's milk and coffee mixed together! You've gotta go there! Sit down, have a doughnut! Have a bagel!...

July 7th, 2008, 10:34 pm #34

Hahaha, the Milk and Coffee and the springer bit are two of my favourite bits too.

I also love in series 1 when he's having a row with Richard Lewis and RL says 'Call me at sundown' and LD laughingly replys 'Sundown, what are you gonna do send a posse'

This is one of the best programs ever made. BOOM!

x

Richard Henley Baxter: "There is nothing more exquisite than watching life slide from a grown man's eyes"

Written Words & Musical Musings - www.myspace.com/thefreewheelintroubadour
--------------=============-------------

Four new live demos below:

www.myspace.com/thefreewheelintroubadour

September 28th, 2017, 9:32 am #35

Has anyone seen this episode? It has John Macenroe in it. It is a work of art, a work of art. Genius.
I Tried to Interview Richard Lewis About 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' and He Threatened to Hunt Me Down - a great interview:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/kz7gq ... nt-me-down

September 28th, 2017, 2:02 pm #36

New series starts next Monday on Sky Atlantic.

September 28th, 2017, 5:42 pm #37

Can't wait. I thought the last season was a bit shit at the time but I've watched it back and can't understand why I ever did.

September 28th, 2017, 6:21 pm #38

I've watched episodes 2/3/4 of the new season.

It took a minute to get back into it, mainly because I missed the story from episode 1. I thought it was gonna be one of those things where it felt like it had 'sold out' cashing in on cheap jokes ... but this didn't turn out to be true. it was flipping great, on form. can't wait to see it all now!

September 28th, 2017, 7:24 pm #39

How have you managed that? The first episode doesn't get broadcast until this coming Sunday

September 28th, 2017, 9:27 pm #40

remember the HBO leak, everyone talked about game of shitty thrones but I was snatching sacred curb!. I've still got em, might watch em now actually