Jobla
Jobla

March 11th, 2018, 5:06 am #21

So, I gather that it is not possible for me to be considered a "consenting adult" in this forum?  Why would access to the Jess Franco folder be permitted for some and denied for others?

John Bernhard
John Bernhard

March 11th, 2018, 4:15 pm #22

Maybe since we went Yuku there is a hang up with being approved for the locked threads?
I don't think anyone has asked to be admitted since the site changed over...

Update from Dark Force on HOUSE
DARK FORCE was not expecting the major deluge of orders for THE HOUSE THAT VANISHED drive-in double feature so quickly at the online store. We ran out of the inventory and magnets we had at the shipping center within 3 hours of it being up. We are in the process of bringing in another batch of inventory that this time will include a FREE amazing 11X17 retro drive-in poster pictured below. HOWEVER SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. Get yours as soon as they become available so as to not miss out on this nostalgic collector's disc and poster!
https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

John Bernhard
John Bernhard

March 11th, 2018, 4:19 pm #23

And another update, looks like more copies are coming today ( sunday )
COLLECTOR'S CORNER-Tonight as we await THE HOUSE THAT VANISHED to reappear we have another grind house special giveaway. Just BUY ANY 3 or more movies from the Dark Force online store and get 2 signed TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2 photos FREE. One signed by Caroline Williams and Bill "Leatherface" Johnson and other one by Caroline. MENTION "Texas Chainsaw 2" when ordering to receive them. Photos sent separately in special photo mailer. LIMITED SUPPLIES-OFFER GOOD AS LONG AS POST IS UP.

Mike Mariano
Mike Mariano

March 11th, 2018, 5:57 pm #24

Jobla wrote: So, I gather that it is not possible for me to be considered a "consenting adult" in this forum?  Why would access to the Jess Franco folder be permitted for some and denied for others?
Jobla, try logging out of the forum.  Then try signing back in--not with Tapatalk--but with your old Yuku login.  It usually gives you the option to "Log in with your existing forum account."  Try logging in that way, and then see if the missing forums appear for you.

Latarnia
Latarnia

March 11th, 2018, 7:32 pm #25

I did something, but I don't know if it works. If Jobla still can't see the adult forums, let me know.

Mirek

Mike Mariano
Mike Mariano

March 11th, 2018, 8:49 pm #26

mbb10429 wrote: Whew!  Sold out in less than a day!  Oh well.

Mark
Dang, I missed it!  Well, i'll keep my eyes peeled for when Diabolik or Screen Archives get it.

Jobla
Jobla

March 11th, 2018, 10:07 pm #27

Good ideas, but I still can't view the Franco site, and lord knows what else I'm missing.  I'll just have to live without it, but as far as I'm concerned, Tapatalk sucks big-time.  I've been a member of this forum for a few years, so I don't understand why I've been excluded from some of the content. 

Latarnia
Latarnia

March 12th, 2018, 10:56 am #28

I will check this out again. Yeah, it is Tapatalk. I hate it, but it is what it is, and I am not knowledgeable enough about all these "upgrades."

Mirek

John Bernhard
John Bernhard

March 14th, 2018, 12:45 pm #29

Latarnia
Latarnia

March 14th, 2018, 12:46 pm #30

What's the story with this transfer? Good, somewhat good, save your money?

Mirek