Moderator: Thalie Zephyr

Requests Thread and Prices- RE-OPENED!

Thalie Zephyr
Lord/Lady
Lord/Lady

June 22nd, 2014, 3:00 am #1

UPDATE- Nyd is re-opening her shop!

However. Changes are being made.

I no longer use Pixlr. There has been too many changes to the program. I no longer can put images in images, like I have before. However, I am capable to do many more complicated things. See the showcase, I'll upload some edits I've done there.

Secondly, I have one complaint I must make.

I cannot work with anything under 400p. The resolution will be too low to work with. If you give me something below that, I'll PM your char and ask for a better one.

I reserve the right to add my personal touches at any given moment.
FIRST OF ALL: Prices
If you ask me to add multiple images, you owe me 2 posts per new image. They are a huge pain for me. I don't like doing it. That is all there is to it.

If it is only one image, I probably won't charge you, its fairly easy.

I also will do the code for you if you really want me to, but that also will cost you a post. You should learn BBCode. However, I may give you the code if I feel like it. I may feel like showing off code.

I will also google for you if you don't want to, but no complaining about my choices, should have googled yourself. It'll cost you a post or two.

FORMAT (to make my life easier- any blank areas will be up to me~)

Code: Select all

[b]Text desired (including a name):[/b]
[b]Image(s):[/b]
[b]Colour Scheme/any other applying theme:[/b]
[b]Style (see showcase, or be super descriptive for me. I'll do my best.):[/b]
[b]Anything else (placement, things to avoid, anything I should know for you):[/b]
Last edited by Thalie Zephyr on February 11th, 2016, 7:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Pink Jackalope Figurine

- Blue Jackalope Figurine
Pain
Nightmare Siphon

- Greater Heal

Alanah
Conqueror
Conqueror

July 13th, 2014, 8:37 pm #2

Text desired (including a name): Ariel In a world full of ice and despair, Hope is made by those who have Courage
Image(s): http://s17.postimg.org/6516ckslb/angel_3.jpg
Colour Scheme/any other applying theme: no idea
Style (once again, see the showcase): uhh, Style 2 or Style 3 which ever looks best you know me...
Any border desired? (Y/N/Please find one): No
Anything else (placement, anything): nope

Thankkkks :3
[+] Spoiler
Last edited by Thalie Zephyr on July 14th, 2014, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blair Denevere
Commoner
Commoner

July 14th, 2014, 4:21 pm #3

Text Desired: Blair Denevere~ Come and play, Let the Chaos Reign
Image(s): http://www.new-anime.com/images/bodacio ... poster.jpg
Colour Scheme: Text in blue. Any blue.
Style: Style 2 (if it works)
Any Border Desired?: No.
Anything Else?: I would appreciate it if the text could stay to the left, out of the explosion.

Merci!
[+] Spoiler
Last edited by Thalie Zephyr on July 14th, 2014, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Character List
Brass Knuckles- A single piece of metal constructed in the shape of four rings connected side-by-side. The fingers of one's fist are slipped through the rings, which are then used as the striking surface during a punch, increasing the damage dealt by concentrating the force over a smaller surface area.

Cutlass

</3 Heartbreaker
A solid blow with this mace, meaning it is not blocked/deflected in some way, instills nigh-on crippling despair within the victim, temporarily nullifying any other emotion and making it rather difficult for them to focus. Negated by Asylum III and Psychic Shield.

The Maiden's Ghoul

Dominic Landrias
Explorer
Explorer

July 14th, 2014, 4:25 pm #4

Text desired (including a name): Dominic Landrias, and as a quote, "The clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness"
Image(s): Perhaps this on the left, and this on the right, fading into each other with the quote in the center?
Colour Scheme/any other applying theme: forest colors, anything nature-esque.
Style (once again, see the showcase): I have no specific requirements for the format.
Any border desired? (Y/N/Please find one): No need for one, but if you think it ought to have one, maybe something tree-ish?
Anything else (placement, anything): Yeah, feel free to ignore my few suggestions if you feel like you could make it look better somehow :P

[+] Spoiler
Last edited by Thalie Zephyr on July 14th, 2014, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

A heavy wooden long bow, made by his father. It is thick and strong, ideally suited to Dominic's short and powerful arms. He usually only carries it with him while hunting, or traveling.

This heavy broadsword is kept at his side at all times.

This hefty dagger is used by Dominic for everything from skinning animals, to stabbing enemies in a nasty situation. Sometimes he cleans his teeth with it after a stringy meal.

This hand axe is sharper than steel, and the special ore it is made of resists the magnetize spell. True mountain craftsmanship.
[+] Spoiler

This bear skin helm was crafted from the great white bear which killed Dominic's brother. It lessens the effect of cold and ice magic.

Plate Chest
Leather Arms
Plate Gauntlets
Leather Leggings
Leather Boots
[+] Spoiler

This rare spirit is highly coveted by collectors! One drink of this potent brew ensures you that it is the best there is! Five drinks will render you immune to hangovers for a week. TEN drinks will make you immune to poisons and hexes for an entire day!

A magical silver bell that, when rung, has the power to return an animal companion to your side, OR summon a woodland creature up to the size of a bear, to assist you.

Dom's prized pet coal dragon. It is immature and grumpy, spitting hot coals whenever it gets upset or angry. A common occurrence which Dom hopes can one day be used for battle.
[+] Spoiler
The Scorpion Plague - Open

Fydar
Commoner
Commoner

July 28th, 2014, 2:21 am #5

Text desired (including a name): Fydar Aileen
Image(s): http://postimg.org/gallery/5iqo7mve/8271a0bc/
Colour Scheme/any other applying theme: Natural colors
Style (once again, see the showcase): two or three
Any border desired? (Y/N/Please find one): nope
Anything else (placement, anything): uhh no sparkles
[+] Spoiler

ps. i want a cookie for this headache, and ai made the base
Last edited by Thalie Zephyr on August 9th, 2014, 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
[+] Spoiler
A new beginning - Adenon
I find your lack of orphanages ... Disturbing. - Glenn
A Debt to be Paid, a Memory to be Healed - Rhys
A Green Delight - Jessamine
One Past is Hard Enough, So Why Not Two? - Elmildea
Trees Are People Too! - El-eoyn
A Hunters Prey - Trem
[+] Spoiler
Crush ($200), Fruit Tree ($100), Grave ($300), Growth ($150), Petrification ($300), Quake ($200), Quicksand ($325), Sandstorm ($275), Stone Shower ($275), Stone Skin ($300), Wood ($200), Wooden Whirlwind ($250), Dryad Sword ($300), Defensive Staff ($250), Acid Splash ($225), Aqua Blade ($200), Bubble ($125), Downpour ($250), Fog ($200), Hydrocannon ($250), Rain ($150), Searing Rain ($300), Tidal Wave ($275), Whirlpool ($200), Hydrocannon ($250), Aqua Blade ($200), Downpour ($250), Tidal Wave ($275), Acid Splash ($225), ($), ($), ($), ($), ($),

Leylen
Newcomer
Newcomer

August 13th, 2014, 9:06 pm #6

Text desired (including a name): Leylen - The cycle of ages continues to turn. In the turmoil of spreading civilisation, one can only trust their own power.
Image(s): This on the left This in the center This on the right
Colour Scheme/any other applying theme: Deep blues and bright greys
Style (once again, see the showcase): Style 3
Anything else (placement, anything):

[+] Spoiler
Last edited by Thalie Zephyr on August 14th, 2014, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elraralia
Commoner
Commoner

March 1st, 2015, 6:42 am #7

Amnestria:

Text desired (including a name): use a pretty font but nothing fancy quote: "Trying hard to reach out, but when I tried to speak out, no one could hear me" Name: Amnestria Nelara Nightkeeper
Image(s): Background
Face :P
Colour Scheme/any other applying theme: maybe blues and blacks?
Style (once again, see the showcase): hmmm...extraordinary?
Any border desired? (Y/N/Please find one): up to you
Anything else (placement, anything): up to you

NYDEDIT: I did it at last.
[+] Spoiler
Elraralia:

Text desired (including a name): font something fancy as though it is elven hand writing. quote: Elen sila lumenn omentilmo (A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting) name: Elraralia
Image(s):face
Background
Colour Scheme/any other applying theme: light colors
Style (once again, see the showcase): mystical if you can
Any border desired? (Y/N/Please find one): up to you
Anything else (placement, anything): you to you
Last edited by Thalie Zephyr on December 27th, 2015, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elen sila lumenn omentilmo

A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting

- Bless

- Holy Bolt

Rapier- A slender, light blade used for thrusting attacks. Favored by duelists.
Enchantment
Relay- The tip of an enchanted item may be used as the point of origin for any of the caster's spells, even if the item is not held in hand.

March 14th, 2015, 7:56 pm #8

Text desired (including a name): Adrianna Nightshade A woman has many faces...The question is which one she will reveal to you
Image(s): http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... d/de/M.jpg and if you can find a picture for the dragon tattoo that would be fine
Colour Scheme/any other applying theme: doesn't matter
Style (once again, see the showcase): doesn't matter you have free range
Anything else (placement, anything): nope
A woman has many faces...The question you should ask yourself is which one will she reveal to you

Burning Hands- Magical fire is summoned to the caster's extremities. Upon touch, these flames can cause damage to an object and/or person.

Elven Bow
Arrows

Fireball

January 21st, 2016, 7:01 am #9

My request...

Text desired (including a name): "Sail away with me..." "We sail onto our destinies..." "We sail onto our fates..." Captain Kaliva'o Nanikopela
Image(s): Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 (the eye and hair colors are wrong)
Colour Scheme/any other applying theme: Oceans, sunsets dominant, a distant ship optional. Kali in a sailor's suit.
Style (once again, see the showcase): Style 3: "Ayrie"
Any border desired? (Y/N/Please find one): Faded borders
Anything else (placement, anything):
Last edited by Kaliva'o Nanikopela on January 21st, 2016, 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The light is made brighter by the darkness that surrounds it.
I am the light; he is the darkness.
Watch closely, lest the light abandon you...
Kali's Info | Kali's Inventory | Kali's Adventures | Kali's Journal

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

- Illusion
- Incognito
- Protection
- Magic Missile

Rhosalt
Adventurer
Adventurer

February 11th, 2016, 9:20 pm #10

Avatar pic request! Let me know if you need more details

Text desired (including a name): No text
Image(s): Original Version, My Edited Version
Colour Scheme/any other applying theme: Silver is the color of Rhosalt's magic effects generally.
Style (see showcase, or be super descriptive for me. I'll do my best.): Nothing really, I like the main look of the picture as is.
Anything else (placement, things to avoid, anything I should know for you): What I don't like are the feathers sticking out of his shoulders, and would like those gone. If the "loose strands" of hair have to go to make that happen, sure. I'm happy with my very simple very crude edit of the snowglobe, but if you want to try tidying it up, go right ahead.
[+] Spoiler
Last edited by Thalie Zephyr on February 11th, 2016, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White: Speech | Gold: Telepathy
Profile | Inventory | Journal

Relay (for Phantom Blade)

MAGIK FEESH - The meows of a thousand cats echo. ... But only the holder of ze feesh can hear them.