hi there.

Kel'han
Newcomer
Newcomer

May 24th, 2018, 12:34 pm #1

Hello all. My name is Chris. Im a southerner who has been rping since the mid 90's and also a former Marine (yeah i know, once a marine always a marine). Im here at the behest of Morgana and im looking forward to getting the chance to write with all of you. Alright, well...that's about all i got atm. Hope to hear from yall soon.
Last edited by Kel'han on May 24th, 2018, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fighter Speed- A character with this ability has achieved a high level of speed and agility. This ability is equivalent to the Speed spell, but it does not stack with other speed enhancing abilities.
Dodge- Permits the character to evade a blow performed by an attacker with enhanced strength and/or speed. (Is not required to evade blows between equals).
Perception- Characters with this ability possess highly developed senses, trained to detect details within their environment with precision and ease. Permitting the user to maintain a full awareness of their immediate area via disciplined use of hearing, sight, and smell.
Parrying- Allows one to deflect a blow performed by an attacker with enhanced strength and/or speed. (Is not required to parry blows between equals).
[+] Spoiler
- Throwing Knives
-- 1st Enchantment- Poisoned
- Shuriken
- Hunter's Dagger x2
- Bone Armor Set