To Mark Wilson

To Mark Wilson

September 19th, 2007, 6:44 pm #1

A little late, but here is a message from a Senior for you.

I am replying to your highly inflammatory, ignorant and belligerent post about TCB and CKF. You are calling me, Rainer Schulte, as well as Dave Hebler, Mike Pick, Sean Kelley and all the Members of the CKF "Crappy Boy's and Chinese Karate Fools" leading their followers down the path of ego and self-gratification? Who the hell are you? Dave Hebler, Mike Pick and I are "REAL" first generation students of Mr. Parker and we each have been in Kenpo for over 40 years. Are you really calling us fools or crappy boys? We were getting punched around by Mr. Parker probably before you were even born. I suggest you watch your mouth and your fingertips before you vent your immature frustrations to the Kenpo world! Mr. Corsello has invited you to the camp in November. Please come and meet the CKF family in person!
Til then
Rainer Schulte

September 19th, 2007, 7:08 pm #2

Ed Parker said that just because you've been "in" the art doesn't mean you have been "at" it.

What are you afraid of? Why do I upset you so?

Insecure much?

September 19th, 2007, 7:29 pm #3

SOB. Through these threads people have tried to talk to you, and even extend a handshake to you. However, as you have just proven once again there is no way to communicate with you. You are like a terroroist who is Hi-jacking these boards and taking them into the gutter, just like what the terrorists did with our planes on 9-11. Like a terrosit you bring out the worst in people, and only can be delt with in one way...to be taken out. I am appealing to the people who manage this board to have you banned, as your existance is a hinderence to good minded kenpo people everywhere. I back up everything I say, and you can call me anytime on my cell# 407-687-3924 if you have the nerve to step away from the keyboard for two minutes.

Mike Friedman
CKF Florida State Rep

September 19th, 2007, 7:34 pm #4

I have deleted his vulgar posts (that I found). Josh and I will speak tonight, and he may be banned. Please contact me if you see more.

September 19th, 2007, 7:36 pm #5

Ed Parker said that just because you've been "in" the art doesn't mean you have been "at" it.

Insecure much?

Now that's funny!

Yes I too am insecure I guess!

September 19th, 2007, 7:53 pm #6

Insecure much?
Sir,

Do you have any idea who Rainer Schulte is? Let me educate you on something. I am currently writing Mr. Schulte's biography about his life in Kenpo. He has done more than most, which you will find in this book. I suggest, once it is out, that you read it to get a good understanding of this amazing Kenpo senior. By the way, he has been "at" the art more than you have been "in" the art.

He is 68 years old and is still "at" the art. This is a true fact as he was just beating me and my students around at my place this past weekend. He began his quest toward the end of 1964 (that's 43 years at the art). The seniors I know have put more mat time in than any newer generation Kenpoist trying to make a name for himself/herself.

I cannot believe your disrespect. Again come to the CKF Summit and Mike Corsello's and you will change your tone, guaranteed.

TCB

Michael Miller, CKF
Last edited by millhouse23 on September 19th, 2007, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 19th, 2007, 9:28 pm #7

Insecure much?
bare in mind one and all, I'm not in the CKF nor ever have been. Heard a lot of great things, even corresponded with Mr. Kelly on occasion and contrary to some of the posts as of recent, he's a good man. One thing I do know though is that anyone in this group and groups I've been involved with need no protection. They can take care of themselves. So this is coming from neither a for or against position cause they can handle their own affairs. But what I'm seriously wondering is: you finished?

Now I don't care if you get banned, I don't even care what you got to say, for several reasons. I don't find folks who "type" smack (whether in jest or not) very enlightening while in jest or intimidating while serious. Personally, I call them "keyboard jockies" riding the annonymity of the internet to get away with things real life won't afford them. With that said and while I can't speak for everyone, all you are really doing is coming off like a horse's... body part where the horse sits, to even those not involved. So if you've got something POSITIVE to add, then please do so cause all you are really doing is ticking off people ya probably shouldn't and annoying the rest of us (well me anyways, once again not gonna speak for everyone else). And I'm not expecting anything like the posts by Mr. Brad Marshall recently because quite frankly, you haven't shown any ounce of capactiy for a post of that level. Try something easy like using Stance Set in an offensive mode or something basic.

Oh and by the by, please in the future refrain from quoting something completely out of context for your own gain (what little there was of it). That Zen of Kenpo/Parker quote has nothing to do with this situation other then to give you a false send of "ground" for your argument. For those who have insight on the matters you are going on about, your quoting Mr. Parker was actually pretty pathetic.

So really ifn ya aint done, hurry up cause your cluttering up the works?

Shawn

September 19th, 2007, 9:33 pm #8

Sir,

Do you have any idea who Rainer Schulte is? Let me educate you on something. I am currently writing Mr. Schulte's biography about his life in Kenpo. He has done more than most, which you will find in this book. I suggest, once it is out, that you read it to get a good understanding of this amazing Kenpo senior. By the way, he has been "at" the art more than you have been "in" the art.

He is 68 years old and is still "at" the art. This is a true fact as he was just beating me and my students around at my place this past weekend. He began his quest toward the end of 1964 (that's 43 years at the art). The seniors I know have put more mat time in than any newer generation Kenpoist trying to make a name for himself/herself.

I cannot believe your disrespect. Again come to the CKF Summit and Mike Corsello's and you will change your tone, guaranteed.

TCB

Michael Miller, CKF
wasn;t sure who he was and I was making sure if this was him?

http://www.utdallas.edu/~schulte/

September 19th, 2007, 9:48 pm #9

bare in mind one and all, I'm not in the CKF nor ever have been. Heard a lot of great things, even corresponded with Mr. Kelly on occasion and contrary to some of the posts as of recent, he's a good man. One thing I do know though is that anyone in this group and groups I've been involved with need no protection. They can take care of themselves. So this is coming from neither a for or against position cause they can handle their own affairs. But what I'm seriously wondering is: you finished?

Now I don't care if you get banned, I don't even care what you got to say, for several reasons. I don't find folks who "type" smack (whether in jest or not) very enlightening while in jest or intimidating while serious. Personally, I call them "keyboard jockies" riding the annonymity of the internet to get away with things real life won't afford them. With that said and while I can't speak for everyone, all you are really doing is coming off like a horse's... body part where the horse sits, to even those not involved. So if you've got something POSITIVE to add, then please do so cause all you are really doing is ticking off people ya probably shouldn't and annoying the rest of us (well me anyways, once again not gonna speak for everyone else). And I'm not expecting anything like the posts by Mr. Brad Marshall recently because quite frankly, you haven't shown any ounce of capactiy for a post of that level. Try something easy like using Stance Set in an offensive mode or something basic.

Oh and by the by, please in the future refrain from quoting something completely out of context for your own gain (what little there was of it). That Zen of Kenpo/Parker quote has nothing to do with this situation other then to give you a false send of "ground" for your argument. For those who have insight on the matters you are going on about, your quoting Mr. Parker was actually pretty pathetic.

So really ifn ya aint done, hurry up cause your cluttering up the works?

Shawn
Please put in context for the enlightenment of all.
Also, do you truly believe that zen sayings, quotations in particular, are limited to a singular context only?

You have the floor...

September 19th, 2007, 9:49 pm #10

wasn;t sure who he was and I was making sure if this was him?

http://www.utdallas.edu/~schulte/
I can assure you that's NOT the Rainer Schulte that is being referred to in any of these postings.

YIKES!

Back to the mats,

Angela

p.s.
Besides he's way better looking and in much better shape