The new Kenpo Journal 5.0

The new Kenpo Journal 5.0

November 1st, 2007, 6:49 pm #1

Rich Hale has recently released the new version of his CD-ROM kenpo journal (V.5). Just awesome. His previous versions have all warranted ownership by virtue of their detailed content, but some of the new additions to the recent release top previos editions, hands down.

He has written a "Q & A" with Mr. Parker, in which common questions are posited in a pretend interview with Mr. P. Snippets of quotes from Mr. Parker in various interviews and such are used to craft responses to the posed questions. The have been put together so well, that one can easily imagine Mr. Parkers voice while reading the replies.

If you haven't picked one up yet, it truly is a must have for every serious kenpoist. No, this isn't a paid endorsement; it really is that good. Mr. Hale: Thank you for your hard work and outstanding contribution to preserving and advancing Mr. Parkers art.

D.

November 1st, 2007, 11:12 pm #2

Rich Hale is my good friend and I agree that his Kenpo Journal is awesome. Rich was a very loyal student of Grandmaster Parker and has a lot to offer about the original system.
I am proud to have Mr. Hale as the West Coast Representative of American Kenpo International....

November 2nd, 2007, 1:44 pm #3

Where can I go to purchase it? One of our black belt students was talking about it the other day as well but he couldn't remember the name of Mr. Hale. Thanks.

November 2nd, 2007, 2:23 pm #4

November 2nd, 2007, 2:56 pm #5

Rich Hale has recently released the new version of his CD-ROM kenpo journal (V.5). Just awesome. His previous versions have all warranted ownership by virtue of their detailed content, but some of the new additions to the recent release top previos editions, hands down.

He has written a "Q & A" with Mr. Parker, in which common questions are posited in a pretend interview with Mr. P. Snippets of quotes from Mr. Parker in various interviews and such are used to craft responses to the posed questions. The have been put together so well, that one can easily imagine Mr. Parkers voice while reading the replies.

If you haven't picked one up yet, it truly is a must have for every serious kenpoist. No, this isn't a paid endorsement; it really is that good. Mr. Hale: Thank you for your hard work and outstanding contribution to preserving and advancing Mr. Parkers art.

D.
After all the great words, I just bought 4.0. The upgrade is $24. Worth it?

Take it out on the heavy bag,

Chuck Peterson
Peterson_charlie@hotmail.com

November 2nd, 2007, 4:56 pm #6

The compilation of Mr. Parker's perspective through the interview format used is alone with it; I would have spent more than that just to get all the books and mags he draws from for the section.

November 2nd, 2007, 5:15 pm #7

D.
Awesome product ... ordered my upgrade without hesistation.

Keep up the good work Rich!

Salute,

Martin

November 2nd, 2007, 6:11 pm #8

After all the great words, I just bought 4.0. The upgrade is $24. Worth it?

Take it out on the heavy bag,

Chuck Peterson
Peterson_charlie@hotmail.com
Mr. Hale is obviously an evil mastermind! I,too, just bought 4.0! He's been taking lessons from Bill Gates except for that whole thing about Mr. Hale's product actually being worth the money. I blame his evil henchman Dave Crouch!

Where's my wallet....sigh....

CT

but that's just my opinion I could be wrong.
Dennis Miller

November 2nd, 2007, 8:29 pm #9

D.
I am definitely going to upgrade... Are there any other new or improved updates in this version other than the mock interview?