New Planas DVD

New Planas DVD

November 10th, 2007, 9:31 pm #1

Anyone know anything about the new Planas DVD available through budovideos.com? I ordered it and my copy is on it's way.

November 11th, 2007, 1:00 am #2

They have his DVD's at the KenpoNet Mall, you can view them.

I am wondering if he has much of his training that he received from GM Ramiro Estalilla, Kabaroan Eskrima on his DVD's. Does he mention it at the various seminars or on the DVD's he has?

I believe his brother is very good at it also. It is one of the FMA's they have known for a very long time, I am told.

Anyone know from personal exposure?

Gary

November 11th, 2007, 3:25 am #3

i got to work out wit mr ed planas once at a camp it was fun and a lot of info. he runs a class at the school i go to once a month. my sifu (jr diaz) talks highly of him.

November 11th, 2007, 6:03 pm #4

No, not the forms or two man set DVDs, this is a new one that was just released. Anyone know any details?

November 11th, 2007, 7:02 pm #5

I believe it was a problem techniques video. Not sure on the details of it specifically, but probably containing such techniques as Gift of Destiny.

Other than that, you can ask Mr. Planas @ www.parkerplanaslineage.com
His email address is there, other things are also available.

JM

November 11th, 2007, 8:45 pm #6

Anyone know anything about the new Planas DVD available through budovideos.com? I ordered it and my copy is on it's way.
Thanks for the post. I just ordered it too.

Here's a link for those interested.

http://www.budovideos.com/shop/customer ... 333&page=1

Take it out on the heavy bag,

Chuck Peterson
peterson_charlie@hotmail.com

November 13th, 2007, 8:44 am #7

Hi.

The DVD was recoreder in Spain in the last trip of Master Planas. It was at the Budo International central Studios in Madrid.
In Europe we´ve already got it in seven diferent languages (there was a delayed for problems with german translate).

Now, Master Planas have some copies in American format. Contact him for your copy.

In the DVD, Master Planas show some problematic techniques like flashing mace, broken rod, etc. and some variations of others.

Hope you like it.

Carlos Jódar
UKKS
Parker/ Planas Lineage Spain