New Book - Martial Intellect

New Book - Martial Intellect

July 28th, 2014, 5:13 pm #1

I haven't been on here in a while but I thought I'd throw this out there anyway. I have a new book out titled "Martial Intellect" which is a collection of martial arts articles I have written over the years. Every article I had published in "Black Belt" and "Inside Kung-fu" magazines are included in this book plus many other articles. The book has 12 articles specifically related to American Kenpo including an interview with Grandmaster Michael Robert Pick as well as a knife article pertaining to Mr. Pick. It also includes an interview article with UFC Hall of Famer Dan "The Beast" Severn. Here is the link to check it out:

https://www.createspace.com/4646625

July 31st, 2014, 11:24 pm #2

Congrats on new book Mike.

Regards,
BC.

August 1st, 2014, 3:20 pm #3

I put a lot of work into it just as I do any book. Thank you my friend.

August 7th, 2014, 2:01 am #4

I haven't been on here in a while but I thought I'd throw this out there anyway. I have a new book out titled "Martial Intellect" which is a collection of martial arts articles I have written over the years. Every article I had published in "Black Belt" and "Inside Kung-fu" magazines are included in this book plus many other articles. The book has 12 articles specifically related to American Kenpo including an interview with Grandmaster Michael Robert Pick as well as a knife article pertaining to Mr. Pick. It also includes an interview article with UFC Hall of Famer Dan "The Beast" Severn. Here is the link to check it out:

https://www.createspace.com/4646625
As you know MM I went the Kindle route, we know what happened.
Hope you pursue it and work out the kinks.
Gary

August 7th, 2014, 4:11 pm #5

It's all taken care of Gary. It will be available on Kindle in 2-3 days.