Ed Parker "Portrait"

Ed Parker "Portrait"

November 30th, 2008, 10:03 pm #1

Hello All,

I posted this topic once before but didn't recieve alot of responses. So I thought I would try it again.Can anyone help me locate one or If someone has an extra I would gladly pick one up from them. I tried to contact Ed Jr. but haven't heard anything back yet. If someone has a direct line to him would they please rely my request. Thanks and Salute.

November 30th, 2008, 10:13 pm #3

Mr. Arnold,
Thanks for your help. But I'm looking for the first on that he did. The black and white one.

November 30th, 2008, 11:27 pm #4

Hello All,

I posted this topic once before but didn't recieve alot of responses. So I thought I would try it again.Can anyone help me locate one or If someone has an extra I would gladly pick one up from them. I tried to contact Ed Jr. but haven't heard anything back yet. If someone has a direct line to him would they please rely my request. Thanks and Salute.
hi there maybe this help you try this no. for parker jr 1-626-757-2124 i hope this help you. scorpio

December 4th, 2008, 11:51 pm #5

Hello All,

http://www.reddragonkenpokarate.com/Photo_Gallery.html

I think this might be the one you are looking for.

David Strobel
Minnesota Kenpo Karate Studio

December 9th, 2008, 5:02 am #6

Hello All,

Go to www.reddragonkenpokarate.com
Look on the gallery page for Poster, Patches, Books