Disneyland Tournament for RFKC

Disneyland Tournament for RFKC

August 22nd, 2011, 5:54 am #1

We just completed a long meeting about the karate tournament at Disneyland .http://originsevents.com/2011originsint ... index.html
This is a different experience for me as we normally have complete control over the running of the tournament. To the credit of the Origins Events they are really trying to promote a first class event. In order to show respect to our officials I am asking that if you are interested in helping out you let me know so I can have your name on the list. I cannot get badges for admission the day of the tournament. I believe this is going to be an excellent tournament and we need your help to be as efficient as possible. At this tournament Brown and Black Belts will be officiating. We want to have all rings full throughout the day so your help is appreciated. Please contact me if you are able to assist.
Respectfully,
Bob White
bobwhite@bwkenpo.com

August 22nd, 2011, 6:36 pm #2

We have a family day with 3-4 birthdays being celebrated. Good way to end up in the dog house is to leave the B-day celebration to head off to a kenpo thing. Best of luck in the event, and I hope it turns out as solid and excellent as it should be!

Best Regards,

Dave

August 25th, 2011, 7:43 am #3

We just completed a long meeting about the karate tournament at Disneyland .http://originsevents.com/2011originsint ... index.html
This is a different experience for me as we normally have complete control over the running of the tournament. To the credit of the Origins Events they are really trying to promote a first class event. In order to show respect to our officials I am asking that if you are interested in helping out you let me know so I can have your name on the list. I cannot get badges for admission the day of the tournament. I believe this is going to be an excellent tournament and we need your help to be as efficient as possible. At this tournament Brown and Black Belts will be officiating. We want to have all rings full throughout the day so your help is appreciated. Please contact me if you are able to assist.
Respectfully,
Bob White
bobwhite@bwkenpo.com
You know we will be there sir. If you still need more help Brenda can help. she helped a lot at melinda's and at Mr coopers last tournament in long beach. she did some corner judging. and help a lot with scorekeeping. just a thought sir. we downloaded your rule book and she has been going over it everyday. we even printed it out . see you saturday. Best Rick.

August 26th, 2011, 12:23 am #4

Trinity Karate for Christ will be there!

August 26th, 2011, 1:56 am #5

you can always the counted on.

August 30th, 2011, 4:07 am #6

We try to be there to support the community.
Our calling is to be salt and light wherever we are!

Chris