Building your POWER through the ROOT

Building your POWER through the ROOT

May 27th, 2012, 8:47 pm #1

You are an energy body. The physical material of your body is simply the manifestation of your energy body being expressed or resonating in one dimension. If you want power you must build your energy body. When you have an energy body which is configured properly then your martial arts solidify and are flexible.

The energy body must be maintained as correct. To be correct means that the configuration is right and the energy body is pliable and not fixed unwillfully. There are two sides to how one can influence the energy body since there are two sides to awareness in this dimension and it is this dimension that your kenpo functions. There is the dream world and there is the waking world. I want to talk about tending the energy body through the waking world today.

There are different ways that the energy body can be built up or torn down. One of the primary ways is sexual. By preserving and controlling the sexual energy and that method goes back for thousands of years in the martial arts of China and other Asian countries, Improper management of sexual energy can drain you and make you sick very quickly. But this is not a topic I want to address here or at this time. What I would like to talk about today is capping your energy body and making it pliable through drains that are produced through your interaction with other people.

You see in your life there are a lot of people that know lots of things about you. They know who you are and what to expect from you. They are intimately connected to you and most of these people you will perceive as advantages to your life. Like your family, friends and acquaintances. When you develop relationships with people they begin to know your life. They know your agenda. They in essence begin to claim you as property and because of that you lose energy and become dissipated. Less of a unified cohesive identity. When people know everything about you then you become part of their world and that is damaging.

So when you give yourself mindlessly to other people you damage your energy body. When people have expectations of you that are beyond a certain level you are energetically hurt. For example when people know your patterns completely you become available to them for constant energetic drain. You like to think for example that if you give yourself entirely to your family in terms of availability that it is a good thing because it is being honest. But you have to understand that when you allow hooks to be put into you in totality you are weakened. You have to keep people under control because they will steal your energy.

You really cannot be totally open as a person and have a strong energy body. One reason is that you were born alone and you will die alone. The truth is that you are alone and the only thing that is really true and solid is yourself. We like to think that love for example is real and a good thing. To a degree it is a good feeling thing but if you allow it to come out of perspective and run wild it will drain you. In other words the deep love you have for your baby or child gives you things but it also is hurting your energy field at the same time because it is a very strong form of awareness and unbridled will suck energy. Of course unbridled hate is the same way.

The more you become part of peoples worlds and the more available you become, the more you are taken for granted and the more energy you lose on that basis. You become reconfigured through the tonal resonance of individuals and groups. They know what you are and who you are and therefore will drain your energy. They do this unintentionally. They want things from you and this act of wanting takes from you. Sometimes all they want is to think they know you and that action is enough to drain you.

So what are you to do? You want a family and friends. You have to work with people. You want to function in society. Well the first thing is that you have to become far less available to people in general. You must dump out of your life all individuals that are not needed. By dump I mean that they cannot know your business. You have to be extremely careful about telling people about yourself. Elaboration about your life to most people you come in contact with like at work, the gym and other places must be discontinued. It does not do anything anyway and it drains energy.

Then in terms of people you know you must cap energy as well. Since you must interact with them you will need to be selective about what they know and ultimately expect of you. They are drains as well. Your family does not need to know all about every facet of what you do. Your best friends do not either.

You always hear that many masters are secretive or mysterious. Now I am giving you some insight as to why. One cannot just spill energy all over the place. And you may say Well I know a great master and he is the most open person I ever met Dont kid yourself, he is not. He is just good at making it appear that way. And of course that is the ultimate trick. If people know you are hiding from their awareness then the act of you hiding will spill energy perhaps even more than them simply knowing your routines.

Remember when you were a teenager? Or if you are a parent now. Some parents demand that they know every nook and cranny of their kids awareness. They want to know what they did or exactly down to the letter where they have been. It does not matter what the motive is, the action still energetically damages the kid. And it whips his energy body into a configuration of fixed compliance and that is a huge drain. Ever wonder why kids rebel? Well the reason is that they are fighting to preserve energy and that is why they lie about being at the library when they really were under the oak tree kissing some girl. They are fighting to keep their power. Guess what? You should too

I will just let you think about what I have said. And if you understand it then please remember that if people know that you are deliberately being unavailable or deceiving them about your life then you lose energy anyway and your efforts are cancelled. You must shrewdly evade people knowing your full actions giving them an image that satisfies them. I mean you are giving them and image anyway. You might as well give them one that does not drain you and people knowing you absolutely does drain you. There are different techniques.

You are working out at the gym and some guy that is friendly to you says Hi Jim.. What did you do last week?. Normally you tell him exactly what you did. Instead you say I went to the seashore and hunted for shells. The truth is that you did not go anywhere and just watched TV. Daddy.. Where did you just go in the car? You went to Home Depot but you tell your child that you went to the mall. Someone you will never see again asks you your name and what you do for a living. I am a Catholic Priest and my name is Michael. Your real name is Jim and you are married with three kids.

Capping your personal power reserves from theft.

Namaste

May 28th, 2012, 3:58 pm #2

Why internet is so bad for most people who are honest.
Facebook collects all the data on you so do other locations.

Most are not quite as bad what you mention, but many are.
But when you dig deep into many lives of complexity, yes.

Link
http://www.northjersey.com/news/Vatican ... leaks.html

Butler, leaks and coverups..

Gary

May 28th, 2012, 6:41 pm #3

You are an energy body. The physical material of your body is simply the manifestation of your energy body being expressed or resonating in one dimension. If you want power you must build your energy body. When you have an energy body which is configured properly then your martial arts solidify and are flexible.

The energy body must be maintained as correct. To be correct means that the configuration is right and the energy body is pliable and not fixed unwillfully. There are two sides to how one can influence the energy body since there are two sides to awareness in this dimension and it is this dimension that your kenpo functions. There is the dream world and there is the waking world. I want to talk about tending the energy body through the waking world today.

There are different ways that the energy body can be built up or torn down. One of the primary ways is sexual. By preserving and controlling the sexual energy and that method goes back for thousands of years in the martial arts of China and other Asian countries, Improper management of sexual energy can drain you and make you sick very quickly. But this is not a topic I want to address here or at this time. What I would like to talk about today is capping your energy body and making it pliable through drains that are produced through your interaction with other people.

You see in your life there are a lot of people that know lots of things about you. They know who you are and what to expect from you. They are intimately connected to you and most of these people you will perceive as advantages to your life. Like your family, friends and acquaintances. When you develop relationships with people they begin to know your life. They know your agenda. They in essence begin to claim you as property and because of that you lose energy and become dissipated. Less of a unified cohesive identity. When people know everything about you then you become part of their world and that is damaging.

So when you give yourself mindlessly to other people you damage your energy body. When people have expectations of you that are beyond a certain level you are energetically hurt. For example when people know your patterns completely you become available to them for constant energetic drain. You like to think for example that if you give yourself entirely to your family in terms of availability that it is a good thing because it is being honest. But you have to understand that when you allow hooks to be put into you in totality you are weakened. You have to keep people under control because they will steal your energy.

You really cannot be totally open as a person and have a strong energy body. One reason is that you were born alone and you will die alone. The truth is that you are alone and the only thing that is really true and solid is yourself. We like to think that love for example is real and a good thing. To a degree it is a good feeling thing but if you allow it to come out of perspective and run wild it will drain you. In other words the deep love you have for your baby or child gives you things but it also is hurting your energy field at the same time because it is a very strong form of awareness and unbridled will suck energy. Of course unbridled hate is the same way.

The more you become part of peoples worlds and the more available you become, the more you are taken for granted and the more energy you lose on that basis. You become reconfigured through the tonal resonance of individuals and groups. They know what you are and who you are and therefore will drain your energy. They do this unintentionally. They want things from you and this act of wanting takes from you. Sometimes all they want is to think they know you and that action is enough to drain you.

So what are you to do? You want a family and friends. You have to work with people. You want to function in society. Well the first thing is that you have to become far less available to people in general. You must dump out of your life all individuals that are not needed. By dump I mean that they cannot know your business. You have to be extremely careful about telling people about yourself. Elaboration about your life to most people you come in contact with like at work, the gym and other places must be discontinued. It does not do anything anyway and it drains energy.

Then in terms of people you know you must cap energy as well. Since you must interact with them you will need to be selective about what they know and ultimately expect of you. They are drains as well. Your family does not need to know all about every facet of what you do. Your best friends do not either.

You always hear that many masters are secretive or mysterious. Now I am giving you some insight as to why. One cannot just spill energy all over the place. And you may say Well I know a great master and he is the most open person I ever met Dont kid yourself, he is not. He is just good at making it appear that way. And of course that is the ultimate trick. If people know you are hiding from their awareness then the act of you hiding will spill energy perhaps even more than them simply knowing your routines.

Remember when you were a teenager? Or if you are a parent now. Some parents demand that they know every nook and cranny of their kids awareness. They want to know what they did or exactly down to the letter where they have been. It does not matter what the motive is, the action still energetically damages the kid. And it whips his energy body into a configuration of fixed compliance and that is a huge drain. Ever wonder why kids rebel? Well the reason is that they are fighting to preserve energy and that is why they lie about being at the library when they really were under the oak tree kissing some girl. They are fighting to keep their power. Guess what? You should too

I will just let you think about what I have said. And if you understand it then please remember that if people know that you are deliberately being unavailable or deceiving them about your life then you lose energy anyway and your efforts are cancelled. You must shrewdly evade people knowing your full actions giving them an image that satisfies them. I mean you are giving them and image anyway. You might as well give them one that does not drain you and people knowing you absolutely does drain you. There are different techniques.

You are working out at the gym and some guy that is friendly to you says Hi Jim.. What did you do last week?. Normally you tell him exactly what you did. Instead you say I went to the seashore and hunted for shells. The truth is that you did not go anywhere and just watched TV. Daddy.. Where did you just go in the car? You went to Home Depot but you tell your child that you went to the mall. Someone you will never see again asks you your name and what you do for a living. I am a Catholic Priest and my name is Michael. Your real name is Jim and you are married with three kids.

Capping your personal power reserves from theft.

Namaste
I've been keeping myself more to myself especially at work, I find that this is where I need to the most, and I'm finding that some people try to dig more into me the more I maintain boundaries? it is aggravating, why do they do this? Are they so"open"? that their energy is always spilling out, so they try to "refill" with mine? I've heard the term psychic vampire, is this an example of what that term describes?

May 28th, 2012, 7:19 pm #4

Understanding the reasons why others do things is very complicated and will obviously differ depending on the situation. You have what is going on relative to the surface, meaning "psychology" but then you have the energetic driving forces behind the material world. And that is a complex study and falls into sorcery and "seeing" energetically as with the shamans of mexico. And that is a lifetime discipline. To try and figure out all these people on this level is psychoanalysis and there are differing schools on that.

So at least in this response it would be futile for us to get into the mechanics behind peoples actions that you come into contact with. Please remember that I have also defined energetic loss happening from even the people that you do not perceive as "sucking you dry". Sure, there are degrees and some people may appear to be more draining than others but you have to be careful because even the most apparently "happy" relationships can bleed you.

However what I am getting here is that you perceive a need to maintain boundaries and it does not work. It seems to lead to greater penetration. Well let us see those people as a constant. I mean that you do not change them. You cannot because there are too many. People can only get into you energetically IF they know you. If they know you better then they can get deeper. People create an image of you and that is you to them. And ultimately there is no accurate image because all projections of yourself to others will be interpreted by them. Will be constructed by them. So there are many different "Yous" to many different people.

In order to change people from draining you you must change their perception of you. You have to build an image. This is part of a form of shamanic work called "stalking". You have no obligation to give people accurate information. Now at work for example you cannot be ignorant to people and you cannot withdraw from them. Those things will breed resentment. Also you can never confront folks bluntly at work as that will breed resentment as well. So you have to give them what is needed to control their perception of you. You can dis empower people indirectly by not revealing yourself to them accurately. Like they ask what you had for lunch and you tell them a hot dog and you ate too much. In reality you had a salad. When they ask what you did on the weekend you go on about the sailing trip you took when in reality you and your wife went somewhere else. In other words you break the link.

But do remember that you have to be careful about the image you project. Don't make yourself a bad guy to drive them away because you do not want others to see you that way. Just slowly chip away at the constructed thought form they have of you. You will gradually become more ghostlike to them and they will become more disengaged. According to the Mexican shamans a "stalker" has four attributes. Ruthless, Cunning, Patient and Sweet. All of those things must be used to form the image you give a person when you are manipulating their awareness of you.

Namaste

May 29th, 2012, 3:33 pm #5

First Known Use of DISINGENUOUS 1655...

You fall into that mold you are done imho...
It has been around a long time...
Disingenuous combines dis-, meaning not, with ingenuous (from the Latin gen-, meaning born) which was originally used to distinguish free-born Romans from slaves, and later came to mean honest or straightforward.
So disingenuous means dishonest.
Ingenuous is less common now than disingenuous, but we still use it for someone who is sincere to the point of naiveté.
A good synonym is insincere.

Gary

May 30th, 2012, 12:03 am #6

Let me try and use the word in a sentence.

"Kenpo teachers are not being disingenuous when they lead their students to believe that their techniques work in a real fight because they themselves have been suckered into believing it as well"

Ok one more..

"The kenpo master was not trying to be disingenuous when he gave the students belts they did not deserve because his ethics were overtaken by the desire to take his kids to Disneyland"

May 30th, 2012, 1:43 pm #7

Saw the history of the UFC on tv, other night. Those in Kenpo who are dummies for a very long time.
Need to reevaluate why they are there. I look at it, S&M in some fashion.
Learning should be a give and take in all the drills. Not just receiving a beating for many years.
Being able to take a punch is important though. But much later on in training.

Kenpo= fist way, or way of the fist, if you look at it that way, boxing has to be major influence.

I look at as physically intense. Why the term Kajukenbo is more appropriate.
IMHO EPAK is elementary and should be taught to youngsters with no contact, 1st year.
When they learn a couple of katas and then the reason for them are explained, two man drills, no contact.
Similar to no contact sparring, hitting bags early on is a must, do not strike others.
As they age and learn the essence of the art as I look at it, the contact can be added slowly.

So many just don't get the idea of Self Defense. Self defense is not a sport. It is survival.

Regards,

Gary
Last edited by BGile on May 30th, 2012, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 1st, 2012, 1:47 pm #8

Understanding the reasons why others do things is very complicated and will obviously differ depending on the situation. You have what is going on relative to the surface, meaning "psychology" but then you have the energetic driving forces behind the material world. And that is a complex study and falls into sorcery and "seeing" energetically as with the shamans of mexico. And that is a lifetime discipline. To try and figure out all these people on this level is psychoanalysis and there are differing schools on that.

So at least in this response it would be futile for us to get into the mechanics behind peoples actions that you come into contact with. Please remember that I have also defined energetic loss happening from even the people that you do not perceive as "sucking you dry". Sure, there are degrees and some people may appear to be more draining than others but you have to be careful because even the most apparently "happy" relationships can bleed you.

However what I am getting here is that you perceive a need to maintain boundaries and it does not work. It seems to lead to greater penetration. Well let us see those people as a constant. I mean that you do not change them. You cannot because there are too many. People can only get into you energetically IF they know you. If they know you better then they can get deeper. People create an image of you and that is you to them. And ultimately there is no accurate image because all projections of yourself to others will be interpreted by them. Will be constructed by them. So there are many different "Yous" to many different people.

In order to change people from draining you you must change their perception of you. You have to build an image. This is part of a form of shamanic work called "stalking". You have no obligation to give people accurate information. Now at work for example you cannot be ignorant to people and you cannot withdraw from them. Those things will breed resentment. Also you can never confront folks bluntly at work as that will breed resentment as well. So you have to give them what is needed to control their perception of you. You can dis empower people indirectly by not revealing yourself to them accurately. Like they ask what you had for lunch and you tell them a hot dog and you ate too much. In reality you had a salad. When they ask what you did on the weekend you go on about the sailing trip you took when in reality you and your wife went somewhere else. In other words you break the link.

But do remember that you have to be careful about the image you project. Don't make yourself a bad guy to drive them away because you do not want others to see you that way. Just slowly chip away at the constructed thought form they have of you. You will gradually become more ghostlike to them and they will become more disengaged. According to the Mexican shamans a "stalker" has four attributes. Ruthless, Cunning, Patient and Sweet. All of those things must be used to form the image you give a person when you are manipulating their awareness of you.

Namaste
There's some interesting things I've learned about pretty tyrants, and I see now I've sought them out to learn from them throughout my life, nurture I knew the term,

How do I learn to be those 4 things? Is there a particular book/source I should start with?

Sweet, I get, and do, respectful, friendly, endearing, kind..
Ruthless.. ?
Patient, I understand and am working to be more patient. I noticed that as I give more space to others and do not seek them, the more they seem to confide in me. Getting along.. social interaction, it's like this weird game I don't quite get, the less I share my thoughts/observations the better I seem to get along..
Cunning.. I figure having a plan in mind, creating this image of who I am, will give me a better view of how to be, how to act, I guess defining the character will allow me to act it better?

A lot of this seems very, intentionally esoteric?

June 2nd, 2012, 2:20 am #9

how serious you are about this and how much you are willing to press into it. However by showing interest you have opened a door that you can't close. So what the heck, you might as well spend some time on it...

If you want you can e mail me and we can figure out what direction you could go in terms of study. There are books but I really need to see where you are at. I can direct you to materials in your library, kindle,, amazon.

wolfnagual@gmail.com

June 3rd, 2012, 2:25 am #10

Emailed you