40 yrs of Kenpo - Willich, Dusseldorf

40 yrs of Kenpo - Willich, Dusseldorf

July 23rd, 2012, 12:53 pm #1

To all UK & Ireland American Kenpoists,

On 27 & 28 October this year in the above city, seminars will be held to celebrate 40 yrs of Kenpo in Germany. Mr Rainer Schulte and Mr Christian Springer will be amongst a host of other great kenpo instructors delivering seminars for what will be a fantastic event.

I've already booked my flight and accommodation so hope to see more kenpoists from the UK & Ireland attending too.

For details go to www.kenpo-celebration.de

Alternatively, give me a call on 07784511007 so I can give you more info.

Regards,

Diane Wheeler
South London Kenpo
London, UK

July 23rd, 2012, 3:00 pm #2

Congratulations to Rainer Schulte on his major contributions to kenpo and his service to our art. It should be an outstanding event.
Respectfully,
Bob White

July 23rd, 2012, 5:18 pm #3

On 27 & 28 October this year in the above city, seminars will be held to celebrate 40 yrs of Kenpo in Germany. Mr Rainer Schulte and Mr Christian Springer will be amongst a host of other great kenpo instructors delivering seminars for what will be a fantastic event.

I've already booked my flight and accommodation so hope to see more kenpoists from the UK & Ireland attending too.

Regards,

Diane Wheeler
South London Kenpo
London, UK
I look forward to this wonderful celebration. It's a great opportunity and I am humbled to be teaching along side such wonderful people.

Michael Miller, CKF
www.millersdojo.com

July 23rd, 2012, 5:22 pm #4

Regards,

Diane Wheeler
South London Kenpo
London, UK
Here is a link to the topics and instructors for the event.

http://www.kenpo-celebration.com/SEMINARS.htm