Supplements in the UK.

Supplements in the UK.

June 17th, 2004, 2:16 am #1

Hey all I found a product sold in the UK that has all the four supplements suggested in Sky's methods.

Im going to get it from boots because while searching found some research where a lot of products never contained actual amounts and buying from a big well known company should limit this.

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detai ... id=1039881

That's the link - still £15 a month tho ! a bit harsh

don't know how that 3 for 2 works so maybe you could get 3 months supply for £30.

June 17th, 2004, 3:23 am #2

don't buy it, yet.. wait & see.

-sky

June 17th, 2004, 6:57 am #3

Hey all I found a product sold in the UK that has all the four supplements suggested in Sky's methods.

Im going to get it from boots because while searching found some research where a lot of products never contained actual amounts and buying from a big well known company should limit this.

don't know how that 3 for 2 works so maybe you could get 3 months supply for £30.
CablesSleep and all

The product I use already for flexibility purposes, is sold as an arthritis aid. It is appropriatedly called
Arthroguard, but I am not sure if this specific product will be called that in other countries or be available at all. However, something similar must be available in just an ordinary chemist / pharmacy shop. When I browsed, I saw at least one other such product. I will see if I can find the time this afternoon, otherwise over the weekend, but for sure I will report back.

A trained pharmacist (not an assistant) must be able to identify a trade name from an ingredient. Otherwise, ask for arthritis medicine (for a grandparent :-) ) and read the ingredients on the label.

Those "scammer" products I have studied do claim to have Glucosamine and Chondroitin as ingredients. Once again, one can never know what quality it will be and their claims that it alone will have you shoot up 3 inches in a jiffy, without exercises, are grossly unfounded.

Boots is a respectable company, their products are available here in SA as well. But the costs the website quotes may include delivery as well, and that is high. I guarantee you wil obtain it by just walking into any pharmacy -- if I can do it in this quasi 3rd world country of mine, you in the UK and USA will also.

June 17th, 2004, 1:02 pm #4

Wait and see for what sky? is there gonna be some new information? Im not gonna start the routine for a few weeks yet but i thought the supplements were an integral part?