Just for those who have interest in my method

Just for those who have interest in my method

September 8th, 2006, 4:26 am #1

I have put quite a bit of articles on my blog to explain what happened to me. Please read before you have any comment on me.

I have interest to guide those who want to spend some sleeping time to grow taller. Since some people complaining me charging too much, now I make it clear: $18 for one year personal letter response, as long as you want to write, as many questions as you want to ask. Besides, I prefer you to give me a report once every 2-4 weeks about what you feel.

I will keep on digging out all details on what happened to me on my blog to give you more and more clear picture about me and to make you believe you can grow taller by your own effort.

Also, let me know what you want me to write about and I will be happy to do so.

My website: http://zixialinmm.blogspot.com
Last edited by zixialinmm on September 8th, 2006, 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 8th, 2006, 5:24 am #2

I'm curious as too see joey's response on this one......

September 9th, 2006, 3:02 pm #3

I have put quite a bit of articles on my blog to explain what happened to me. Please read before you have any comment on me.

I have interest to guide those who want to spend some sleeping time to grow taller. Since some people complaining me charging too much, now I make it clear: $18 for one year personal letter response, as long as you want to write, as many questions as you want to ask. Besides, I prefer you to give me a report once every 2-4 weeks about what you feel.

I will keep on digging out all details on what happened to me on my blog to give you more and more clear picture about me and to make you believe you can grow taller by your own effort.

Hey I have checked your website and found it quite interesting, You have mentioned things that Im actually practicing like using The power withn un an absolute power to increase the height of my body. I alway feel like my legs are moving forward when I practic hypnosis as If I am growing because I am growing. I would really like to get to know your method a little more what's your email? By the way I am a female 19 5'4 and wishing to achive my dream height 5'9 . THank you

September 9th, 2006, 4:25 pm #4

I practise Qi Gong,standing meditation,"Zhang Zhuang,gives you a strong feeling of awareness of your body and the way your Qi (universal energy) flows,(Chinese medical concept)i must admit these exercise give me a very good relaxed feeling,but any HI,allthough having practised it for some years,no way,but it is possible to achieve HI with other Qigong exercises,
who knows,i won't exclude it.

September 9th, 2006, 10:38 pm #5

Hey I have checked your website and found it quite interesting, You have mentioned things that Im actually practicing like using The power withn un an absolute power to increase the height of my body. I alway feel like my legs are moving forward when I practic hypnosis as If I am growing because I am growing. I would really like to get to know your method a little more what's your email? By the way I am a female 19 5'4 and wishing to achive my dream height 5'9 . THank you
My email is zixialinmm@gmail.com Website: http://zixialinmm.blogspot.com/

And please read all of the messages carefully on my blog before you practice, I will put more on in the next few days.

I believe the wish to grow taller is a threshold for us to understand ourself in a much deeper level. And as long as we do keeping on practicing it, we will achieve our goal. That includes you.

Best wishes!
Zixia

September 10th, 2006, 3:47 am #6

I practise Qi Gong,standing meditation,"Zhang Zhuang,gives you a strong feeling of awareness of your body and the way your Qi (universal energy) flows,(Chinese medical concept)i must admit these exercise give me a very good relaxed feeling,but any HI,allthough having practised it for some years,no way,but it is possible to achieve HI with other Qigong exercises,
who knows,i won't exclude it.
I think anyone who charges us for anything related to height increased should be banned. I'm tired of Rahul and these others asking us to "pay them" for **** that doesn't need to be charged for all we know could be bogus. Stop taking advantage of us poor souls.

September 10th, 2006, 4:48 am #7

See Craig, this is kinda what I was talking about....some people are gonna be interested enough to maybe wanna try this, but if we were to delete it now...people would say we weren't being fair.

Years ago, I visited the Far East and I saw a number of amazing things people did with the power of the mind alone....things I could never believe before. Do I go with the idea that it is possible to grow with things such as hypnosis...yeah I do, because some of the credible members say they did. Can I say for a fact that this will work or if this person is legit...I really can't. Usually, I would just say "outright scam, you can't charge money without any credibility or results"

Of course, say what you will about Rahul though guys....but of all the people that didn't grow...they got their money back or he's still working with them...whatever they prefer. Now, honestly...I'm really not that interested or excited, but if so many people start asking about trying this or something....I might just try it before anyone else does just to tell of my experience, but I'd really have to hear something amazing. Is this just someone having fun or is this person really experimenting....I have no clue as of yet, but it seems a lot of work is going into whatever their doing.

As you guys can tell, I've gotten a bit more diplomatic, patient and fair in my "old age".

I will say this though.....I wouldn't advise a whole lot of people trying it at once. If just one person is gonna try it....then just wait on them. At this point though, I'm not interested enough to entertain the thought now.

September 10th, 2006, 7:22 am #8

EVERYONE WANTS TO SURVIVE ,CHARGING MONEY IS JUSTIFIED.... UNLESS U R NOT A SCAM...

September 10th, 2006, 8:27 am #9

It is justified but also makes ppl suspicious,understandable on this kind of forum.(IMO).

September 10th, 2006, 9:38 am #10

i agree.... this forum stands against any form of business.... if anyone wants to share his knowlede, experiences and methods ....as a help... for free... then i guess this is the right place