THIS MEANS WAR OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

SUPERSTAR DEMOGRAPHICS

HEIGHT: 6'1"

WEIGHT: 243lbs

PLACE CALLED “HOME”: New Orleans, Louisiana

PLACE TO “HANG GEAR”: San Antonio, Texas

PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING DEBUT: 2005

STYLE OF WRESTLING: Brawler, Technical

GIMMICK: Usually silent and reserved. But, don't get in his way...he's a PISSED OFF S.O.B. and loses his mind quickly.

AFFILIATION: A Lucien Bank$ Guy…[Formerly A Harvey Mason Guy (Franchise V:1.0)]

ALIGNMENT: Usually HEEL. Hunter has always received a natural mixed pop to any crowd. With him being a Legend in the business it is generally to be expected. Hunter generally hates EVERYONE equally.

TYPICAL IN-RING ATTIRE: Loose Designer Jeans (Designed For Maneuverable Comfort), Typical Back Elbow and Knee Pads With Minor Designs, Wrestling Boots Complete With Shin Guards, No Shirt

SIGNATURE MOVES: Turnbuckle Bomb, Punt Kick, Low Superkick/Falcon Arrow

TURNBUCKLE BOMB (Seth Rollins Version)

PUNT KICK (Randy Orton Version)

LOW SUPERKICK/FALCON ARROW COMBO (Seth Rollins Version)

FINISHER MOVE #1:The Destroyer"(AKA “The Hell Ticket”)

FINISHER MOVE #1 DESCRIPTION: Tye Breaker. Modified GTS. Similar to the style of CM Punk...However once lifting opponent off shoulders, the opponent gets spun around and dropped face first into the knee. (Tye Dillinger)

THE DESTROYER FINISHER MOVE

FINISHER MOVE #2:Hunter's Mark"(AKA “Lights Out”)

FINISHER MOVE #2 DESCRIPTION: Leaping X-Factor. Taking a jump into the air as high as possible while extending legs. Grab the opponent’s head driving it face down into the mat/surface. (X-Pac...only jumping higher than him)

HUNTER’S MARK FINISHER MOVE(X-Pac Collaboration)

BACKGROUND: Hunter is no stranger to wrestling. He’s been a part of only two Federations. Don’t let that come to you as a mistake in thinking he is something not to worry about. He’s just loyal to his brands that way. Hunter is a LEGEND in this business and the IIW. He has held various championships including Hardcore Titles, International Titles, Tag Team Titles, and has also held an impressive 6 World Titles. Hunter has no soul which means revenge is coming on all that choose to stand in his way of getting what he deserves. He was once one half of one of the best Tag Teams in IIW History. They were brotherhood by bond and blood. They were destroyed by corruption...fame...and betrayal. Jason Fenix, his partner, would eventually become a corporate sellout and almost completely abandon him. They had a couple great runs afterwards, but they were never the same. Hunter blames Fenix for the death of his wife and may never be able to forgive Fenix. Hunter all but just lost his mind. He just up and disappeared. Some would even say he rose from the Dead just for one more trip to the squared circle. There were obituaries and for all that is holy he has a Tombstone next to his dead wife in New Orleans. Almost as if the devil spared Hunter's soul for a chance to destroy and lay waste to everyone in the IIW...he confronted Osh Vaughan for a contract. Vaughan after looking as if he'd seen a ghost, drafted the contract and the rest is history. Hunter has given everything for this business...it’s time for one last ride...or...die...again.

There's...this cold...but burning fire inside Hunter he can't contain. It's a combination of whiskey, fire, and ice almost simultaneously injected into his veins at once. 'She' tries to calm him. But, he will not be calmed nor will he be contained. That same injection of pure rage tried to constrict...tried to CONTAIN him before. Even the FIRE of a FENIX couldn't stop HIM! Her memories forever haunt him as steam seems to rise from his flesh. His veins feel as though they ignite as his eyes stare forward and turn everything they see into pure flames…

#DESTROYEVERYTHING #THEBLUEPRINT

ENTRANCE: "Bring the Rain" hits and Heavy riffs fill the PA System as the arena momentarily goes black. Then strobes fill the arena (much like Finn Balor's current entrance...only while the rifts get heavier)

"We are setting the fires
that light the way
and as the flames burn
they blind us from the pain
but this path leads only
to our darkest days
so give me something to believe in
and I’ll bring the rain!
"

Pyros explode from the stage as Hunter makes his entrance with Lucien Banks in tow. They stand at the ramp as Hunter's music plays just staring at the ring.

"I don’t need to escape from this maze
cause I’m about to set it all a blaze
it’s time to face my fears
the past is gone I’m still standing here!
I’m still standing here!
"

Hunter scans the crowd then proceeds a slow, but steady walk down the ramp to the ring. He uses the steps to enter through the ropes into the ring.

"I’m looking for a match if you couldn’t tell
I won’t shy away from RAISING HELL!
"

The heavy riffs filled with lyrics keep playing as Hunter seems completely focused and ready to inflict any necessary damage needed upon the weakness the IIW calls his opponent(s).