Character Pic Base Evolution

Talk about anything here... all Out Of Character

Character Pic Base Evolution

Osh Vaughan
The Whole F'n Show
Osh Vaughan
The Whole F'n Show

06 Apr 2017, 14:23 #1

Got me thinking about this today, some of us have been doing this nearly 15 years and seen faces change, one example is Jake E Dangerously,

he started off with Randy Orton, before becoming CM Punk before recently being Seth Rollins, he may have used others in the past as well haha, so what was your character transformation

Osh started off as Kevin Nash before becoming Mike Awesome

So he started off as this big power house, before he slowly drifted in 2 directions

FEDHEAD Osh became Scott Steiner and Wrestler Osh became Ted Dibiase, both stuck for a long time though in this incarnation i've made FedHead Osh into Austin Aries for a little change up

06 Apr 2017, 19:32 #2

This is a fun little game so I'll come on board and give my own what's up to this.

To be accurate, this is my 20th year in ewrestling. I know, I'm old. I started in this game in 1997 and in those days we didn't use pic bases, we just described everything. Pic bases are so much more efficient.

Anyway, to keep this more simple I'll stick with the evolution of Jake E Dangerously. I started this character in 2004 with CM Punk as my pic base. I was starting over and wanted someone to reflect that. That was in a fed called wXw. From there I joined another place where someone else already used CM Punk (now on the WWE main roster) so I switched to Brian Pillman until I could go back to Punk. After that I used Bobby Roode for a bit, then Randy Orton for a little bit, then back to Punk, and most recently Seth Rollins.

And this has been one of my less switched characters. A couple of those changes were due to character changes, but mostly when I had the character in mind it was with CM Punk as a base and the changes came from not being able to use Punk in different places and my not wanting to use 3 or 4 different pic bases for the same character in different feds at the same time.

JonnyFNC
Upper Card
JonnyFNC
Upper Card

07 Apr 2017, 11:21 #3

Jonny C was far different when i first started with him. He was dark and overly hardcore i used sabu as a pic base for a little while. I wasnt a huge fan of that though so i swapped to start useing kid cash from when he was in ECW.

I have had so manh characters through my 15+ years but Jonny C was my first and will most definitely be my last when i decide to hang up the keyboard.

I started useing Jericho about 11 years ago now. He seems to fit who i want Jonny to be the best out of everyone i have ever used.

Im working on switching to Kenny Omega now. I have tried a bunch of sigs and avatars but for some reason it wont let me post them. Even just pictures so once I figure that all out i will switch to Kenny for a more Heel version of Jonny.

I did a few feds where you had to pic a wrestler and be that person. I did DDP and Big Show. I was not a fan of that but that's before I found feds where you got to make your own character.

02 Jun 2017, 06:15 #4

Hunter has been in the game nearly 10 years. I have only been in two eFeds.

I tend to stay pretty loyal to brands once I am in.

In 2007/2008 Michael Hunter started out as Randy Orton.

It didn't take long for me to decide it wasn't working for me and the image just didn't work well with my partner's image in The Franchise V:1.0. So, Hunter then became the image of Ryan Reynolds from Blade 3.

That worked well until IIW split many moons ago.

In 2012/2013 Hunter returned to eFeds in the IWA where he became darker than ever before. He went back to Randy Orton's image, but it was when he used to wear the dark hood. It fit his image during that stint in the IWA.

Once IIW opened its doors this year once again...Hunter wasn't going to come back. But, he did. He started out as the current short hair Triple H. But...the image wasn't what I truly wanted once again.

Hunter is now Matt Morgan and I couldn't be happier with that decision. His character base this time is by far...my best.

ONAMSTARR
Rookie

05 Jun 2017, 05:16 #5

Guess this is a different story for me lol

Originally, I was going to use Johnny Gargano for Starr, but then I switched to Brendon Urie. To be honest, I think Starr is closer to Johnny than him, but I wanted to convey the classier side of Starr. So that's why I use Brendon Urie. Motherfucker is always dressed nicely lol