This is new to me...

This is new to me...

March 4th, 2008, 6:25 pm #1

There's this young beautiful INC lady in our place who just married an INC "Manggagawa" or INC Ministerial Students. I was surprised when my wife told me that the young lady is a "Hiling" (Wish/Request->don't know if this is the correct English term INC uses) from the Manggagawa she married. My wife said that this "Hiling" thing is a privelege given to INC ministerial students or "manggagawa". Would any INC here like to explain further what this "HILING" thing is???

March 4th, 2008, 6:36 pm #2

all womans are haves wishes before they will get merried but before you jump to any conclutions,why dont you go ask your wife first before she merried you what is her wishes also... and did her wish come true...
and its the same thing to any man that we dreams of having a beautiful wife as we wish will come true was it not dont tell that you didnt dreams of having a beautiful wife

March 5th, 2008, 5:27 am #3

please enlighten me jerrlyn...

March 5th, 2008, 5:44 am #4

first of all his question was not base on the bible.
it is base on a human standard.for we all have earthly wisdom and desire
and dont tell me that you never fantacies anyone in your life and dream off
to be your lovers..
his question is clear wish.what is it mean wish??????
was this in the biblical teachings or school.where you learned????

March 5th, 2008, 5:52 am #5

It is what you call it is..the Church...everything in it...you have been claiming, should be in the BIBLE! Hiling is defined in your Church's dictionary...

better look what the bible says about the Wisdom of men...

March 5th, 2008, 5:55 am #6

the words hiling it differs on what it means and how they.
hiling /asking???
hiling/wish.
i hope you see the differents

March 5th, 2008, 6:44 am #7

I do not know how you handle these issues.....

March 5th, 2008, 8:15 am #8

did you see what you are missing or you just playing dumbass!!!!
are you a woman/man.now lets view this.
when or if you were merried!on the day you were getting merried
dont tell me that you dont have wishes!
nor did not ask your partner/lover something

March 5th, 2008, 2:13 pm #9

all womans are haves wishes before they will get merried but before you jump to any conclutions,why dont you go ask your wife first before she merried you what is her wishes also... and did her wish come true...
and its the same thing to any man that we dreams of having a beautiful wife as we wish will come true was it not dont tell that you didnt dreams of having a beautiful wife
I'm asking what is "Hiling" in INC terms.
This is what I assume it means and please correct me if Im wrong..."Hiling" is a privilege given to INC ministerial students (don't know if ministers also has this privilege). This is the privilege to choose and marry any INC lady that he likes. Of course, this is only my assumption and and I may be wrong. So I'll be glad if you can further enlighten me on this matter.

Tnx...

March 5th, 2008, 4:55 pm #10

There's this young beautiful INC lady in our place who just married an INC "Manggagawa" or INC Ministerial Students. I was surprised when my wife told me that the young lady is a "Hiling" (Wish/Request->don't know if this is the correct English term INC uses) from the Manggagawa she married. My wife said that this "Hiling" thing is a privelege given to INC ministerial students or "manggagawa". Would any INC here like to explain further what this "HILING" thing is???

it is just like a preset marriage, specially if a manggagawa already ordained as minister...if the minister/manggagawa likes somebody or any girl, they are wishing to the administration for the hand of that particular lady and it's the administration's duty to talk to that lady for them to be married, usually 99% of the girl agrees because of faith and fear of the administration...

but it's not only for "a lady", a manggagawa gets anything they want (WISH), materials like trips, etc, but it's the administration who will decide that's why it's called wish...