The bible does not suggest nor imply that God had an eternal body.

The bible does not suggest nor imply that God had an eternal body.

August 21st, 2012, 8:35 am #1

The bible states that God is a Spirit. This Spirit has no bounds. It is everywhere. Therefore it has no eternal body. This eternal body is just an invention of your mind.

We are created in the image and likeness of God. And this is the soul.

If our body is created in the image and likeness of God, then we too would be invisible for God is invisible.

You should give up your convoluted man-made doctrine. No early Christians teach that. Only false prophets and false teachers teach this ridiculous doctrine.

Even your reference Josephus does not teach your false teaching.

August 21st, 2012, 3:23 pm #2

August 23rd, 2012, 1:08 pm #3

The bible states that God is a Spirit. This Spirit has no bounds. It is everywhere. Therefore it has no eternal body. This eternal body is just an invention of your mind.

We are created in the image and likeness of God. And this is the soul.

If our body is created in the image and likeness of God, then we too would be invisible for God is invisible.

You should give up your convoluted man-made doctrine. No early Christians teach that. Only false prophets and false teachers teach this ridiculous doctrine.

Even your reference Josephus does not teach your false teaching.
Storm or hurricane moves where it wants to move. It does not require a body to move. In fact if there was body, the body would restrict its ability to move anywhere it wants to.

God as Spirit is in the top of the mountain and at the deepest bottom of the sea. It is the farthest end of the universe and also in the middle of the earth.

Psalm 138:[7] Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy face? [8] If I ascend into heaven, thou art there: if I descend into hell, thou art present. [9] If I take my wings early in the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea: [10] Even there also shall thy hand lead me: and thy right hand shall hold me.

So your man-made doctrine that Spirit requires a body is stupid.

You probably voted for Obama and will again vote for Obama. You should pray with him "Allahu Akbar"!

August 23rd, 2012, 1:09 pm #4

anywhere.

August 24th, 2012, 2:12 am #5

THAT HOLY SPIRIT, LIVING "INSIDE" OUR BODIES MEANS ETERNAL LIFE...LIFE REQUIRES A BODY.

ANGELS AND DEMONS DON'T HAVE BODIES. THEY "EXIST" WITHOUT A BODY.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS OMNIPRESENT. BUT...TO HAVE ETERNAL "LIFE", IT MUST RESIDE IN YOUR BODY. WITHOUT THAT SPIRIT IN YOUR BODY, YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD.

August 24th, 2012, 2:14 am #6

Storm or hurricane moves where it wants to move. It does not require a body to move. In fact if there was body, the body would restrict its ability to move anywhere it wants to.

God as Spirit is in the top of the mountain and at the deepest bottom of the sea. It is the farthest end of the universe and also in the middle of the earth.

Psalm 138:[7] Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy face? [8] If I ascend into heaven, thou art there: if I descend into hell, thou art present. [9] If I take my wings early in the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea: [10] Even there also shall thy hand lead me: and thy right hand shall hold me.

So your man-made doctrine that Spirit requires a body is stupid.

You probably voted for Obama and will again vote for Obama. You should pray with him "Allahu Akbar"!
YES, DEAN...THE BIBLE TEACHES THAT WITHOUT YOU (SPIRIT) IN YOU (BODY), YOU ARE DEAD.

SPIRIT IS YOU. WITHOUT A BODY, YOU ARE A GHOST. A GHOST IS A SPIRIT. GHOST, SPIRIT...SAME SAME.

August 24th, 2012, 7:45 pm #7

they possess a person?

August 24th, 2012, 7:49 pm #8

They can POSSESS a body, but that body is NOT THEIRS.

August 24th, 2012, 7:52 pm #9

August 24th, 2012, 9:01 pm #10

They don't have a corpse to begin with. They aren't alive. They exist. Difference.