Triple 60 Chairs for sale

Triple 60 Chairs for sale

June 24th, 2008, 11:53 pm #1

Ever wanted that perfect extra seat in the bonus room?  How about a little something for around the backyard fire pit?

http://www.summitatsnoqualmie.com/info/ ... t_sale.asp

Always wanted to own a piece of Summit History? Now is your rare opportunity to purchase a triple chair formerly in operation on Triple 60! Only $50. And remember, it's never too early to secure an awesome, unique holiday gift for the ski or snowboard enthusiast in your life.

And don't worry...Triple 60 isn't going anywhere. We just upgraded the seats to make your journey to the top of Summit Central more comfortable!

To schedule a time to purchase and pick up, or if you have questions, please email Jim at [url=mailto:jgeorgeson@summiti90.com]jgeorgeson@summiti90.com[/url].
<!-- End content -->

June 25th, 2008, 2:41 am #2

I wonder if this means they will put the SilverFir chairs on Triple-60? Otherwise it doesn't make any sense to sell off the T-60 chairs, but $50 seems very cheap. Maybe they only mean the seat part?

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

Snoqualmie Guy
Snoqualmie Guy

June 29th, 2008, 3:37 pm #3

So would they be doing that because the chairs on Silver fir are better than Triple 60's? And they will update silver fir to a quad then?

EdS
EdS

June 29th, 2008, 5:22 pm #4

I think the triple 60 chairs are already replaced. The old ones appear to be laying in the north Silver firs parking lot and they are selling them now. If you look up, triple 60 has chairs that appear to be silver or galvanized instead of the painted ones it used to have.

Snoqualmie Guy
Snoqualmie Guy

June 29th, 2008, 8:07 pm #5

T-60 has not had painted chairs for at least two years now. Why would they move the chairs to the silver fir parking lot?

EdS
EdS

June 30th, 2008, 12:44 pm #6

Not sure, I assumed they were new looking up from the road. I am going to pick up two from the Summit at $50 each tommorow so I will let you know whats going on.

iflyfar
iflyfar

July 1st, 2008, 2:51 pm #7

Do you have any other contact info? I sent a note to them yesterday in attempt to arrange a time for pick up. No word yet.

EdS
EdS

July 1st, 2008, 2:58 pm #8

I heard from the guy last week, he said stop by the maintenence building to buy them monday-thursday. I am going this morning, will let you know how it works out

EdS
EdS

July 1st, 2008, 4:20 pm #9

I just went up and picked two of the chairs up. I think anyone at the maint. bldg will bring you over to get them. The guy I emailed with was Jim Goergeson, but he wasnt there an another guy brought me down. He said they were taken down 3 years ago or so. They are pretty big when you see them, they are in two parts the bales and the seats. I put them on my snowmobile trailer and that worked well but they would probably fit in a full size pickup bed also. The bales stand 6-7 feet tall so thats your long dimension

iflyfar
iflyfar

July 1st, 2008, 6:34 pm #10

I own a suburban. Length is not a problem. How about width?