Silver firs chang out!

Silver firs chang out!

EdS
EdS

July 2nd, 2008, 2:45 am #1

I heard today through a neighbor that the workorder came through for the change out Silver Firs to a HSQ will supposedly start tommorow!

July 2nd, 2008, 3:47 am #2

Survey markers are all over the hill. Poma truck spotted. It's happening.

Snoqualmie Guy
Snoqualmie Guy

July 2nd, 2008, 4:30 am #3

I'm sad it's happening. I loved that old chair.

Snoqualmie Guy
Snoqualmie Guy

July 2nd, 2008, 4:45 am #4

Jack, please take lots of pictures for this lift.

Bubbasarus
Bubbasarus

July 2nd, 2008, 4:47 am #5

I'm sad it's happening. I loved that old chair.
I won't miss being stuck on the chair for 15 minutes in the transition from the flats up Silver Fir face. At least it was a plausible excuse to miss afternoon staff meetings when we were trying to get in an extra run or two.

July 2nd, 2008, 7:01 am #6

Jack, please take lots of pictures for this lift.
I will try to take progress photo's, but I'm out of town until next week. Currently I'm in Salt Lake City and next heading to Paris (Idaho) Thursday for my annual 9 mile "fun-run" followed by a pancake feed and July4 parade! Small town events are cool!

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

EdS
EdS

July 2nd, 2008, 2:39 pm #7

I won't miss being stuck on the chair for 15 minutes in the transition from the flats up Silver Fir face. At least it was a plausible excuse to miss afternoon staff meetings when we were trying to get in an extra run or two.
Well at least they are going to re-sue it so its not gone forever. I am taking tommorow off so maybe I will run over there and take some photos.
Ed

July 2nd, 2008, 7:07 pm #8

I heard today through a neighbor that the workorder came through for the change out Silver Firs to a HSQ will supposedly start tommorow!
<FONT face=verdana,geneva,arial,sans-serif size=2>http://www.summitatsnoqualmie.com/info/ ... .asp</FONT>

Snoqualmie Guy
Snoqualmie Guy

July 2nd, 2008, 7:38 pm #9

Hmmm, new drives on Easy street and Reggies. Maybe they'll be used more this year. I hope they put lights and more brush cutting to Silver Fir. Where will the current lift go?

July 3rd, 2008, 12:24 am #10

And not one mention of any improvements at Hyak. If any area could use some sort of fire pit/patio or whatever you call it, the Hyak area sure could. I guess the splat of paint on the lifts will be the extent of changes at Hyak.

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997