REMINDER !!

REMINDER !!

May 20th, 2011, 4:42 pm #1

Only 10 more days to get your cheap season pass! I just ordered mine for me and the kids so don't forget yours. This season the early season price break ends much earlier then in the past.

http://www.summitatsnoqualmie.com/Ticke ... ses/Passes

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

Barb Q.
Barb Q.

May 22nd, 2011, 3:16 pm #2

Did it yesterday--last chance to lock in those good prices!

Jack
Jack

May 24th, 2011, 8:02 pm #3

Only 7 more days!!!!!!

TomK
TomK

May 24th, 2011, 11:06 pm #4

If you want to spread out the cost, they are offering the similar multi-payment plans as last year, but with even more options. Not online though - there were too many variations requested to accomodate them all online. Call them up to figure out the payment plan you want, send them an email about what you want and how you want the payments split up, then call them on the 31st to put your order in when they are going to have extra help on hand to handle the expected volume of calls on the final day before prices go up.

MK
MK

May 25th, 2011, 4:21 pm #5

Payment plan still gets the same early bird pricing?

TomK
TomK

May 26th, 2011, 2:07 am #6

Yep - The cust service rep said as long as you commit to the purchase in writing before COB on the 31st, the price is what it is.

Hyakian
Hyakian

May 26th, 2011, 4:04 pm #7

Only 10 more days to get your cheap season pass! I just ordered mine for me and the kids so don't forget yours. This season the early season price break ends much earlier then in the past.

http://www.summitatsnoqualmie.com/Ticke ... ses/Passes

So it looks like you'll save a WHOLE $10 by purchasing your season pass before the end of the month! Not much of an incentive.

May 26th, 2011, 4:26 pm #8

Wow, not much of an incentive to buy early. Well, I guess I saved $30 between the 3 season passes I purchased but I sure expected a higher price hike. Tells me the pre-sales of season passes is not going all that well.

May 26th, 2011, 7:23 pm #9

Wow, thanks for the heads-up. I was all ready to buy my passes today when I saw your message... for $10, I'll wait until September 15th to buy. You never know what might happen-- what if my cat wins the lottery and I move to Lake Tahoe?

Mikey

Hyakian
Hyakian

May 26th, 2011, 7:33 pm #10

Thats a half a tank of gas....in my lawnmower.