LTD late season pass...... WHAT?

LTD late season pass...... WHAT?

March 26th, 2011, 11:19 pm #1

They are freak'n charging to ride Alpental late season with the LTD on Saturday. That is rediculous...what the h3ll? Not that I care at this point since Hyak is still running, but they better let me ride Alpental after Hyak closes or I'll be one annoyed rider.

"Spring means fewer restrictions for current season passholders! L-T-D passholders can now ski and ride weekends at Alpental for just $10 per lift ticket and Night passholders can enjoy day skiing for $10 as well. We hope that youll join us in enjoying another great spring skiing season at The Summit!"

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

EdS
EdS

March 27th, 2011, 1:37 am #2

Thats really a burn that they would try something like that. Can the small amount of money they might make off that be worth pissing everyone off who expects to be able to go to alpental with a LTD pass on weekends? Boyne must be putting the squeeze on all there areas or something

unlimited pass holder
unlimited pass holder

March 27th, 2011, 6:27 pm #3

They are freak'n charging to ride Alpental late season with the LTD on Saturday. That is rediculous...what the h3ll? Not that I care at this point since Hyak is still running, but they better let me ride Alpental after Hyak closes or I'll be one annoyed rider.

"Spring means fewer restrictions for current season passholders! L-T-D passholders can now ski and ride weekends at Alpental for just $10 per lift ticket and Night passholders can enjoy day skiing for $10 as well. We hope that youll join us in enjoying another great spring skiing season at The Summit!"

It seems fair to me. I paid extra for an unlimited, it would seem unfair to me if everyone else got the same benefits of an unlimited without paying for it. Just my opinion....

unlimited pass holder
unlimited pass holder

March 27th, 2011, 6:37 pm #4

But they should set the proper expectations by stating what the policy is at the beginning of the season are when the passes are first sold.

March 27th, 2011, 7:07 pm #5

It seems fair to me. I paid extra for an unlimited, it would seem unfair to me if everyone else got the same benefits of an unlimited without paying for it. Just my opinion....
Being allowed on Saturday's in late March is not the same benifits as all season.  If they close the other locations then try to get us to pay to ride, that is when I'd be annoyed.  I'll wait and see.  Won't make a big deal about it until it happens. As long as me and the kids have a place to ride then I'm ok and I'd rather be riding at Hyak then Alpental anyway.