IT IS OFFICIAL!!!!

IT IS OFFICIAL!!!!

April 9th, 2010, 12:09 am #1

Thanks Barb for forwarding the email!

Here is the map of the new Hyak for next season. Only bummer is Little Gold will be removed, so no little chair at Hyak for the kids.

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

Snoqualmie Guy
Snoqualmie Guy

April 9th, 2010, 12:47 am #2

Small bummer for an awsome good.

Barb Quirie
Barb Quirie

April 9th, 2010, 1:25 am #3

Here is the map of the new Hyak for next season. Only bummer is Little Gold will be removed, so no little chair at Hyak for the kids.

Ed is still dancing in the street--and clearing the tons of snow we got today!!

April 9th, 2010, 3:45 am #4

TOTALLY STOKERFIED

Thanks for the updates! I was thinking of abandoned our Big S's and to start saving for a splitboard set-up, but it looks like Snogs just earned my money. (And yeah, still gonna try for the splitty set-up.)

April 9th, 2010, 11:12 am #5

Why is easy gold being removed? Aside form the fact that it's over 40 years old, of course...

EdS
EdS

April 9th, 2010, 1:26 pm #6

might be they are removing it as it probably had some tower damage also, and in general, people only rode it to get to Kecheelus lift. It would be good to have something there, maybe a magic carpet or something. To bad they dont put up surface litfs anymore like a T-bar.

Barb Q.
Barb Q.

April 9th, 2010, 3:33 pm #7

Why is easy gold being removed? Aside form the fact that it's over 40 years old, of course...
Read the letter that Trevor sent all of us and that will explain it nicely. I hope they sent that letter to everyone who lives up here--I noticed a few people missing from the email--I sent the letter to Jack so he can forward it on if needed. Barb

April 9th, 2010, 3:36 pm #8

might be they are removing it as it probably had some tower damage also, and in general, people only rode it to get to Kecheelus lift. It would be good to have something there, maybe a magic carpet or something. To bad they dont put up surface litfs anymore like a T-bar.
This should put many more beginners doing the milwaukee ridge to creek run loop. I'm wondering if they will allow us to hike to the power line peak and board down? I guess that will always be available mid week. I sure hope they put Friday back on the schedule for lift service!

April 9th, 2010, 3:48 pm #9

Read the letter that Trevor sent all of us and that will explain it nicely. I hope they sent that letter to everyone who lives up here--I noticed a few people missing from the email--I sent the letter to Jack so he can forward it on if needed. Barb
I did have the letter but didn't see it until I got home (pop email to my cabin pc). Will be fun to watch the action this summer.

April 9th, 2010, 5:08 pm #10

This should put many more beginners doing the milwaukee ridge to creek run loop. I'm wondering if they will allow us to hike to the power line peak and board down? I guess that will always be available mid week. I sure hope they put Friday back on the schedule for lift service!

http://www.summitatsnoqualmie.com/Mount ... /Expansion