Hyak Ski Patrol fund raiser

Hyak Ski Patrol fund raiser

Jay
Jay

May 10th, 2010, 3:57 pm #1

I'm not sure who to address this to so I'll just put it out to the greater Hyak community for general comment. The Hyak Ski Patrol has created a T-shirt commemorating (in a fun way) the survivors of the landslide (all of us dedicated Hyakers, right) as a fund raiser for the patrol. As most of you know we are a small volunteer patrol, proudly serving both the alpine and nordic skiers at Hyak. You may or may not know that we have limited resources to maintain the needs of the patrol and we must accept direct donations or come up with fund raising ideas to generate these funds. As a non-profit organization with a small number of members, we are somewhat limited as to what we can do to raise funds, so the sale of this t-shirt is one way for us to raise the funds needed to maintain the patrol. If possible and if it is appropriate, we would like to promote the sale of these t-shirts via this website. So, can we offer this fund raising oppurtunty to the public via this website? If yes, great, we can post all of the info to order the shirts. If the answer is negative, thats fine and we understand. I look forward to your response.

May 10th, 2010, 4:50 pm #2

Not a problem. I hope you have photo's?

I see the Hyak Ski Patrol website is back onine...!!

Last edited by hyak on May 10th, 2010, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay
Jay

May 10th, 2010, 6:43 pm #3

We will post photos, pricing, etc sometime this week and I think we can offer either shipping by mail or possibly delivery on a Saturday or Sunday. Thanks for letting us do this.

May 12th, 2010, 9:03 pm #4

the best! I have purchased quite a few of the Board Hyak stickers you all made...get those on a shirt I am in...you should work with Jack at HYAK.Net to get them up on his site for purchase.....m

May 12th, 2010, 9:18 pm #5

I have my new design ideas that should be online soon.

May 12th, 2010, 9:20 pm #6

Board Hyak...works for me...sure wish the ski area would of done a contest to name the new lift...HYAK EXPRESS would work for me

Johnnyboy
Johnnyboy

May 13th, 2010, 6:24 pm #7

That name should wait until it IS an express!

May 13th, 2010, 8:55 pm #8

hmmn...if I am on a chairlift riding to the top of HYAk and not hiking...I would call that an express way to the top...semantics aside...it is going to be faster than what we have now

Jay
Jay

May 13th, 2010, 9:11 pm #9

the best! I have purchased quite a few of the Board Hyak stickers you all made...get those on a shirt I am in...you should work with Jack at HYAK.Net to get them up on his site for purchase.....m
The patrol stickers were a big hit for us and I will look into making a t-shirt with this design. Thanks for the suggestion.

hyaker
hyaker

May 14th, 2010, 12:03 am #10

Make it big and if we could choose front or back that would be great