hills and doging them

hills and doging them

January 3rd, 2007, 10:07 pm #1

Its been a long time since I have ever thought of such a thing but its never to late right. I was just looking over the web for a story hopefully to find other stories as well. I lived in the Seattle area for many years before moving out east to the Rockies it then became Utah's slopes that I would see and hear about.

I never got theere but I did play in the snow and got them cold buns to prove it.. My kids ared the ones that would go to the slopes once they became as some say themselves. I still love the mountains though.

I could not help but be snoppy and read some of the old messages. Brush clearing ya say? does it pay? Just where do all them slopes put all that molla they have rolling in? out on more hills no wonder i dont see the crowds that I use to when ever we passed through from the West to the East..

Remembering the fire at the Cafe on top of Snoqualmie they had the best grub on top now its all the junk food and more cold restruants but I am sure glad they redid the ol bathhouse hench.. it was bigger than the small rest stop toileting rooms of the freeways rest stops and now warmmer dont have to worry about freeezing to the seat any more LOL even if I still have to have cold buns. And it sure is nice to see all the A frames still around.. I am a chalet lover my self... Why it must have something to do with my fathers lines or mothers who really knows.

I dont know why but they would never take me skiing but we would stop and do some sledding. Mite be that dad knew of his fathers ol' childhood friend ol' Chet Huntley who owned Big Sky over in Montana. I know dad use to ski and shoe it cause they were there in the garage for many years the ski's and snowshoes. I am sure he used them mostly going up to Lucerne to hunt with Gordon Stuart his older cousin or the ice fishing I am sure he did. Any ways to day if they would pay to cut the brush then I will would love to live up there and cut what ever brush you guys have in mind to have removed as long ass the wild life has a place to live and eat of, it would be fine though I am sure we could all ways line them bushes up in rows to make better jumps and humps etc.... Enjoying the snow still I hope! and have you ever thought of why we have not been having enough snow... I been back in Washington for 18 years and man what have we done to our planet. I hope you all double up on the ride up or take the bus and keep your fires at a low temps... and solar up boys its the best way to go when will they start putting back in the ol holes and collect the waste if all the sh--- keeps heating up the waters we will never have a decent straight date with powder life !!! Missy

mw
mw

January 4th, 2007, 1:26 am #2

Yeah, right on, I think.... Can you say that again?

January 4th, 2007, 5:51 am #3

Its been a long time since I have ever thought of such a thing but its never to late right. I was just looking over the web for a story hopefully to find other stories as well. I lived in the Seattle area for many years before moving out east to the Rockies it then became Utah's slopes that I would see and hear about.

I never got theere but I did play in the snow and got them cold buns to prove it.. My kids ared the ones that would go to the slopes once they became as some say themselves. I still love the mountains though.

I could not help but be snoppy and read some of the old messages. Brush clearing ya say? does it pay? Just where do all them slopes put all that molla they have rolling in? out on more hills no wonder i dont see the crowds that I use to when ever we passed through from the West to the East..

Remembering the fire at the Cafe on top of Snoqualmie they had the best grub on top now its all the junk food and more cold restruants but I am sure glad they redid the ol bathhouse hench.. it was bigger than the small rest stop toileting rooms of the freeways rest stops and now warmmer dont have to worry about freeezing to the seat any more LOL even if I still have to have cold buns. And it sure is nice to see all the A frames still around.. I am a chalet lover my self... Why it must have something to do with my fathers lines or mothers who really knows.

I dont know why but they would never take me skiing but we would stop and do some sledding. Mite be that dad knew of his fathers ol' childhood friend ol' Chet Huntley who owned Big Sky over in Montana. I know dad use to ski and shoe it cause they were there in the garage for many years the ski's and snowshoes. I am sure he used them mostly going up to Lucerne to hunt with Gordon Stuart his older cousin or the ice fishing I am sure he did. Any ways to day if they would pay to cut the brush then I will would love to live up there and cut what ever brush you guys have in mind to have removed as long ass the wild life has a place to live and eat of, it would be fine though I am sure we could all ways line them bushes up in rows to make better jumps and humps etc.... Enjoying the snow still I hope! and have you ever thought of why we have not been having enough snow... I been back in Washington for 18 years and man what have we done to our planet. I hope you all double up on the ride up or take the bus and keep your fires at a low temps... and solar up boys its the best way to go when will they start putting back in the ol holes and collect the waste if all the sh--- keeps heating up the waters we will never have a decent straight date with powder life !!! Missy
Damn. I'll have what she's having!