Great Holiday at Hyak

Great Holiday at Hyak

mw
mw

January 5th, 2009, 2:45 am #1

Thanks to all the people responsible for getting Hyak open and running for the past 10 days that I have spent on vacation at the pass. Every morning I had a welcome greeting from a positive and happy lifty wishing me a great day! On top of all the fresh snow and fun friends and neighbors it could not have been a better holiday.

To all the wankers who complain about what could have been better... I wish that you find true happiness in all the great joy that Hyak offers. Who cares about what went wrong, enjoy what went right.

January 5th, 2009, 4:26 am #2

Ouch.......I think I've been called a Wanker!

=0

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

TomK
TomK

January 5th, 2009, 4:27 am #3

Thanks to all the people responsible for getting Hyak open and running for the past 10 days that I have spent on vacation at the pass. Every morning I had a welcome greeting from a positive and happy lifty wishing me a great day! On top of all the fresh snow and fun friends and neighbors it could not have been a better holiday.

To all the wankers who complain about what could have been better... I wish that you find true happiness in all the great joy that Hyak offers. Who cares about what went wrong, enjoy what went right.
I'll second that. They have been waking up and getting things running early so we've been making runs before 9, and everyone has had a smile. Nice work by everyone up there.

January 5th, 2009, 2:53 pm #4

Ouch.......I think I've been called a Wanker!

=0

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997
::runs away::