Crazy stats....

Crazy stats....

January 21st, 2011, 2:50 pm #1

I'm amazed sometimes how many viewers visit this forum. So far there have been 26,000+ views this month and 144 posts. A lot more silent viewers as compared to posters but that's ok. Thanks for visiting my little website.

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

Mark
Mark

January 21st, 2011, 6:59 pm #2

Thanks for having the website! I'm waiting impatiently for Summit East to open and hungry for updates. With luck, we'll get an official opening date soon and more snow!

February 1st, 2011, 11:50 pm #3

I haven't really monitored visit stats before but this month I had over 42,000 visits to the message board. A lot more lurkers then I had thought. Well over 1,000 per day.

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

VertiGirl
VertiGirl

February 4th, 2011, 2:59 am #4

We lurk because you guys have the real scoop. To find out what's really happening, we visit this forum. Thanks for entertaining, enlightening us!

Signed - A Loyal Lurker.

lurk this
lurk this

February 4th, 2011, 7:37 am #5

If by real scoop you mean rumors, speculation, assumptions and half assed guesses... buyer beware.

Why
Why

February 4th, 2011, 5:52 pm #6

why is there always someone who feels that they have to spoil the fun of so many...maybe it's because individuals like this have to point out what they believe are half-truths, liberal moral perspectives and everything else that goes on at Hyak.net to make them feel better about their otherwise dismal existence, We gather hear, we lurk here, we post here...because it is fun...it is a place where many who have nothing in common, find commonality. Where we can focus the frustrations we may experience in our everyday lives on a common topic...just look at the TAS links if you need an example. So to you...I say crawl back to the place most of us define as a hole or check your moral thermometer and elitist thoughts and participate. last question...buyer beware...what are you peddling?

it is dark in here
it is dark in here

February 4th, 2011, 6:01 pm #7

Have your fun. Not trying to piss in your cereal. Just saying take what you read here with a grain of salt. It is in fact a rumor mill at best. Good for a laugh. Way to bring joy to the world.

February 4th, 2011, 6:08 pm #8

It is not all rumors you read here. Usually you will find the information your looking for posted here first, before it becomes public knowledge about many things related to the Snoqualmie Pass area.

Before we know what is really going on, there is nothing wrong with speculation/guess.

MK
MK

February 4th, 2011, 7:12 pm #9

If by real scoop you mean rumors, speculation, assumptions and half assed guesses... buyer beware.
[rant]
If this is the case, why keep tuning in and making the snarky comments?
"Been there, done that, knows whats what"? Really?
Is it the only way you can achieve validation?
Do you have a compulsive need to be "right"?
As far as I'm concerned you're statements indicate that you are little more than a master of the obvious.
This place is no different than any other forum on the internet with the exception that many who post here are actually part of the community (IE, live here) and use it to communicate things going on in the neighborhood.
If you want to participate have at it, however check the attitude at the door, as you can see it's unwelcome.
[/end rant- carry on]

Hyaker
Hyaker

February 4th, 2011, 7:33 pm #10

I heard that spanking all the way into Seattle...