Bad PR by the summit

Bad PR by the summit

Sully
Sully

January 20th, 2011, 9:45 pm #1

I have noticed that the summit now has Hyak being closed all the way through the end of January now on the schedule and have taken off their post about Hyak opening in the last 10 days of the month. I know about 50 people that have been sending emails to the summit directly or through facebook and we all are just being ignored. This is the such bad pr and customer service. They are super lucky most of us are so loyal to Hyak and would ski or ride here no matter who owned it. I don't understand why they can't just give us a small nugget of info. I feel like conctacing Jesse Jones on King 5 and getting him on the case to get answers for us. lol just joking

January 20th, 2011, 10:23 pm #2

I was checking the schedule today as well and noticed the next two weeks had closed and thought someone had mentioned it was set to TBD? Either way I wouldn't put too much worry into it. I wish I had time to hike the mtn for update photo's when it was light out, but being that it is dark when I go to work and dark when I return home makes it difficult. I'll also be gone all weekend so I won't be able to do any updates until possibly Sunday afternoon. If someone else gets to the top with a camera please email the photo's to the update page.

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997