any updates

any updates

hyaker4life
hyaker4life

November 30th, 2010, 6:49 pm #1

so enough about Crystal and the RFID...enough about tree cutting and snowplowing...lets discuss what we really wnat to talk about HYAK...so who remembers the year Pac West got the first Piston Bulley groomer on the pass? and anybody have an update from the mountain?

November 30th, 2010, 7:03 pm #2

I have my photo's from Sunday, nothing more since then, but I have tomorrow off and I'll be hiking the mtn again. The snow was AWESOME sunday!!!!

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

hyaker
hyaker

November 30th, 2010, 7:47 pm #3

I heard the snow was great...have fun at the mountain...thanks for all the great updates...hope to see you up there soon

NO1UKNOW
NO1UKNOW

November 30th, 2010, 8:43 pm #4

so enough about Crystal and the RFID...enough about tree cutting and snowplowing...lets discuss what we really wnat to talk about HYAK...so who remembers the year Pac West got the first Piston Bulley groomer on the pass? and anybody have an update from the mountain?
You mean Christine the PB? Talked to one of the lift guys on Saturday and he said they had finished the HV splice and were going to hang chairs this week to start load testing. I looked down the backside and the load station is substantially closer to Mill Creek then the old chair, hope no one goes for a swim. I sure will miss having to side step up the ramp to get on the chair though