1993 photo's....

1993 photo's....

March 27th, 2008, 12:42 am #1

Who added the 1993 photo's? Cool, thanks!!

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

Maureen
Maureen

March 27th, 2008, 2:48 am #2

I am Maureen from Suncrest, and I will search for more pictures. We have been around for 15 years, and should have plenty of awesome shots. My teenage boys learned to ski on the rop tope at Hyak! Will look for some of those...
Thanks Jack for everything you do- This has been a great source of information and fun!

March 27th, 2008, 5:48 pm #3

hey M...great comparison photos...and who said trees do not grow...wow lots of growth in 15 years. So here is a thought for all...rumor has it that the pass is planning on doing some hill grooming this summer at all areas. Lets start a grass roots (ok a blatant email campaign) to get brush cutting done at Hyak. Personally, I would like to see the lower part of upper blowdown and all of lower blowdown cut. This used to be a great run that was all open...now you are forced into two troughs. Also, clean up Newcut above easy gold. Anyone else have any thoughts send them to the pass....lets get our terrain back!

Aloha!

March 27th, 2008, 10:13 pm #4

Yes, they need a much better exit of Newcut instead of the narrow exit beside a creek. They should also give that run a real name other then Newcut.

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997