Venom Dusk

Venom Dusk

October 10th, 2011, 2:46 am #1

Well it should bite the dust. Tried crosman .22 cal premiers today and no better than the crosman premier hollow points. What a crappy gun. The way I see it this thing should spit out CROSMAN brand pellets like they are the best and only pellet around. Next wwekend is the last I will deal with this gun and then return it thru walmart. When enough of these or other crosman products go back thru walmart then walmart will beat them up on price or switch to someone else. So crosman, meet your FPS claims and have something shoot your pellets straight or.....

October 10th, 2011, 2:48 pm #2

you clean the barrel?? from what i found, the crosman 22 barrels seem to like the jsb 15.9s ,. not so much the premirs.. aothough they will shoot "ok"// it is weird that crosman guns wont shoot crosman pellets well.

October 10th, 2011, 11:35 pm #3

Barrel has been cleaned sveral times. Cleaned it this morning and shot about 50 rounds this afternoon. It is pitiful ! I used to read posts of others with a problem gun and really could not identify with their frustration but now I can. This thing is all over the place. Three or four BB's shot out of a 760 at the same time would give a better group. I like the feel and look of the gun but it does not group. Any thoughts ?

October 11th, 2011, 2:27 am #4

is my only thought , i cant get premiers to group in any gun really.

October 11th, 2011, 11:35 am #5

Well it should bite the dust. Tried crosman .22 cal premiers today and no better than the crosman premier hollow points. What a crappy gun. The way I see it this thing should spit out CROSMAN brand pellets like they are the best and only pellet around. Next wwekend is the last I will deal with this gun and then return it thru walmart. When enough of these or other crosman products go back thru walmart then walmart will beat them up on price or switch to someone else. So crosman, meet your FPS claims and have something shoot your pellets straight or.....
One thing I've learned from shooting air rifles and reading forums is that try as hard as you want you cannot wish a gun to shoot the kind of ammo you think it should. I've found that to be true in even non-air rifles.

I plink, therefore I am.