Swivels/Sling for Disco?

Swivels/Sling for Disco?

July 13th, 2010, 5:34 pm #1

Sorry if this was covered previously, but I'm looking to put a sling on my stock Benjamin Disco-- does anyone know of a good model/brand of swivels/slings that work well on this rifle? I don't carry it on extended hunts, but I do a lot of shooting in the backyards woods. Thanks!

July 14th, 2010, 4:25 pm #2

....so don't have personal experience on it myself. Most gun shops will carry a brand that should work, just make sure there is enough wood for the screw to grip once installed.

You may actually have to cut down the threads on the screw in order for it to work.

Be sure to ask on the main forum about this as well....someone has done it, I'm sure.

Randy

http://www.adventuresinairguns.com

July 16th, 2010, 2:13 am #3

Sorry if this was covered previously, but I'm looking to put a sling on my stock Benjamin Disco-- does anyone know of a good model/brand of swivels/slings that work well on this rifle? I don't carry it on extended hunts, but I do a lot of shooting in the backyards woods. Thanks!
ive experimented with swivels/slings on several of my rifles,though i confess not to own a disco. true, i have had to cut down the threads after install for dlearance. i used a dremel type tool then dusted out the area with a lightly oiled rag for any chips.on one of my 1077s i used a homemade anchor [from a bolt with an extra nut welded to the head ,ground smooth and drilled} and backed it up inside with a thin washered nut. on a shrouded barrel ive had good results using a swivel for a .410 shotgun,that clamps to the barrel. granted all of my efforts so far have been on springers and gas piston types.good luck,hope ive been helpful, adam

July 22nd, 2010, 9:38 pm #4

No muss,no fuss...and works on all my s air rifles including springers..

[/IMG]