(SPF) FS Benji 312 project

(SPF) FS Benji 312 project

March 30th, 2012, 11:52 pm #1

I picked this up at an on-line auction and it's a little worse for wear than the description led me to believe.
as the pictures show it was used and used and used for a good number of years with little care.
missing both sights, safety, barrel solder joint is broken, pivot pin area elongated, initials E.H. carved into stock etc.
Evidently "Heath' liked to personalize things..

Does hold air for a while until it bleeds back out thru the check valve and the bore is shiny and still rifled. The tootsie roll is in perfect shape

I've got too many other guns on the project board. If some one would like this one for a project let me know.
Paid 25 plus shipping, it's your for 25 shipped.

http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/Jammer54/

Last edited by DJammer on April 10th, 2012, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 4th, 2012, 7:08 am #2

if so please email me im very interested

clashkey@gmail.com

April 8th, 2012, 12:04 am #3

I picked this up at an on-line auction and it's a little worse for wear than the description led me to believe.
as the pictures show it was used and used and used for a good number of years with little care.
missing both sights, safety, barrel solder joint is broken, pivot pin area elongated, initials E.H. carved into stock etc.
Evidently "Heath' liked to personalize things..

Does hold air for a while until it bleeds back out thru the check valve and the bore is shiny and still rifled. The tootsie roll is in perfect shape

I've got too many other guns on the project board. If some one would like this one for a project let me know.
Paid 25 plus shipping, it's your for 25 shipped.

http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt209/Jammer54/
I am interested in the 312, is it still available.

Thanks tom

April 9th, 2012, 4:50 pm #4

Yes see e-mail address in original post NT