3 picks signed

3 picks signed

dobber
dobber

June 17th, 2009, 2:18 am #1

linebacker Brad Jones, cornerback Brandon Underwood and end Jarius Wynn.
dob

Mr.T
Mr.T

June 17th, 2009, 3:20 am #2

I just read an article that had Raji making the richest Rookie contract in Packer history? That seemed weird to me, he was a 9 hole player and a NT? I realize two frachise QB's were drafted in the first 5 and factor into the averages, but how can that factor into a 9 slot NT becoming rich?

In fact I'm semi worried about that signing. His agent could make a case for how much he should make, yet he's a NT, and that's just tough for the Packers to have to swallow. Should be interesting.

kw1

June 17th, 2009, 12:26 pm #3

One of the reasons might be because Raji is a NT.
Seems that "TRUE" NT and FB are the two positions that never have enough available players in each year's draft. And since Raji can also play DT and DE in a 4-3 scheme, his worth would be maximized. The one thing I like is that he doesn't seem to be making any issue over what his contract might be. He seems focused on football. And I really do like that!!

dobber
dobber

June 17th, 2009, 1:05 pm #4

They keep saying they're going to addresws these ridiculous rookie contracts at CBA. Weren't they going to do that or am I thinking of next year already?

Hey kw this is hilarious-the only two guys posting here this week are the two that got po'd and left.
dob